***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Our D has nothing left. They're done.

The question I keep asking myself is if this coaching staff is capable of fixing what needs to be fixed in the spring and summer?

Of course they aren't. They are what we thought they were. Barely breakeven coaches in the Power 5. Only the fact we played almost no decent teams means we wind up 9-3. Every decent team we played we beaten handily by.

Riley should have never been hired at NU and i doubt we will win a conference championship with him as the HC. He has surrounded himself with a whole bunch of idiots and we will never change. He and Eichorst are now attached at the hip and in about 3 more years of getting murdered by a team with a pulse both will be fired.

Let us see what he does this off-season with the staff and then judge him. I am not ready to fire Riley right now, you guys need to chill out.

I really dont see him making the required changes unfortunately. Read will be back next year along with Banker and Langsdorf.

f#*k this game, team, refs, and season

Why so much anger at a bunch of 18-21 year olds? Do you really, really think they made a decision to not play as hard, or as good as they can? It seems too much of your emotion is tied up in this game. Won't argue you on the other three, but that is undeniably a harsh attitude to have against kids, I think.

f#*k this game, team, refs, and season

That's the spirit! Iowa 8-72 penalties today. We have 5-38. I don't think the refs are calling a bad game.

Sure, penalty stats might be in our favor but that doesn't mean the refs are competent. Ihell the guy stepped out of bounds and there was no overturned call. 'm still way more concerned with the team than the refs, just figured I'd group the zebras in there too.

Tommy has played terrible today, hamstring or not. Bad reads and overthrows. This just sucks. We have the same team we did with Pelini, at least Riley is nice...dammit.

Riley. The anti-Bo. When Riley was hired, I said it was only to change the face of the program. A PR stunt to get a nice guy in.... Not win anything..... winning was a plus. Not an expectation.

I still want to know where the other decision makers were. I cannot believe the AD has sole responsibility for hiring the Husker football coach.

Congrats to WISCONSIN...clearly the more deserving team to represent the west. We proved to be pretenders all season long. Unfortunately with mike Riley and company, this will be our future every year.

Plus we will have to listen to everyone complain how NU isn't getting respect in the pools. How Herbstreit and his buddies laughed at NU. How prospects pick other programs over NU. Newsflash!!!! NU would be better off in the FCS