***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Tommy has played terrible today, hamstring or not. Bad reads and overthrows. This just sucks. We have the same team we did with Pelini, at least Riley is nice...dammit.

Riley. The anti-Bo. When Riley was hired, I said it was only to change the face of the program. A PR stunt to get a nice guy in.... Not win anything..... winning was a plus. Not an expectation.

How many effing passes has Langsdorf called today? I know you have to pass when you're down by three scores, but there is a reason Nebraska is down by three scores. Too much passing when it wasn't necessary.

Have you seen our YPC..?

That's what happens when you run it into the middle of the line 80% of the time.

^^^ This. The play calling is awful. The run game lacks any creativity at all, and they have a career 50% passer, that they continue to call pass plays for. It's inexplicable that these ass-clowns have jobs in FBS football, let alone at one of the premiere programs in the country.

Not to mention that Newby and Bryant are actually averaging more YPC that TA is YPA.

Michigan under Harbaugh, 2nd year coach. They seem to be doing just a bit better than NU. Still think Riley is the guy for the job? Puff Puff Pass.

Ha-ha. You could of at least picked a team that can beat Iowa.

I'd rather lose to Iowa and have the season Michigan is having than to have to stomach this crap for a 17th season in a row.

Riley should have never been hired at NU and i doubt we will win a conference championship with him as the HC. He has surrounded himself with a whole bunch of idiots and we will never change. He and Eichorst are now attached at the hip and in about 3 more years of getting murdered by a team with a pulse both will be fired.

Let us see what he does this off-season with the staff and then judge him. I am not ready to fire Riley right now, you guys need to chill out.