The good news...we are in the best conference in college football. The bad news...we are in the best conference in college football.

Mich. vs OSU was a great game. I actually thought Michigan looked like the better team. OSU (despite the missed kicks) caught some huge breaks with the Michigan turnovers. OSU also got the benefit of some huge questionable calls against Michigan and a non-call in OT when OSU pass interfered Michigan but there was no call...Michigan had to settle for the FG. Really impressed with Michigan's D-Line who dominated the OSU O-Line...they turned JT Barrett into Tommy Armstrong...not a rip on TA just seeing how much a pass rush can make a great QB look ordinary...Barrett was under duress throwing balls high and off the mark. How many times did they sack him? Michigan's inability to close the deal killed them. You could see the momentum turning to OSU and gave them the win in the end.

It is clear we need to rebuild the lines to compete in the BIG...OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa all have better line play then us. I think we have skill players that can compete but you see how the trenches are going to win the big games.

• Fire 3

It is clear we need to rebuild the lines to compete in the BIG...OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa all have better line play then us. I think we have skill players that can compete but you see how the trenches are going to win the big games.

Absolutely! We won't get anywhere in the B1G until we improve both our lines. A lot! I think we're at least competitive in most other positions. But O-line and D-line, not so much.

Good post. We need to get better in the skill player area as well but it's not as significant.

• Fire 1

Yes we need to get the biggest baddest lineman out there. With lines you only need a marginally decent Running back, and quarterback to supplement it. Nebraska will be putting in a new QB with good potential, and Nebraska currently has some really good backs.

Our Wide Receivers are good and young.

But we dont get out of this 9-3 (constantly losing to Wisconsin, tOSU/Michigan, Iowa) until we get bigger and meaner on the lines.

• Fire 1

We watched as Wisconsin faced adversity and overcame. They play with heart and intensity. Thats what we need to do. They were already headed to Indy courtesy of our face plant and they dominated the second half. I wish we were like them. It seems like we crawl home to momma when the going gets tough.

Did you like...actually watch Nebraska in the 4th quarter for the majority of their games? #askingforafriend

We watched as Wisconsin faced adversity and overcame. They play with heart and intensity. Thats what we need to do. They were already headed to Indy courtesy of our face plant and they dominated the second half. I wish we were like them. It seems like we crawl home to momma when the going gets tough.

Did you like...actually watch Nebraska in the 4th quarter for the majority of their games? #askingforafriend

I sure did. Every game. Most of them against lesser opponents. When we played good teams we crapped our pants.

At best, we're the #6 team in the conference. I just don't understand how some people are OK with that. This "don't worry; it'll be OK" attitude that many people have, when very little growth has been shown in 2 years, just kills me. The clock is ticking -- these are urgent, desperate times -- other teams are passing us by, feast or famine, sink or swim -- but don't worry, it'll be ok.

• Fire 1

Isn't the offensive line supposed to be pretty good next season? Farniok and Raridon...If they somehow land Foster Sarell, they should have one of the best OLs in the nation.

That's assuming Cavanaugh can get them playing like a good o-line.

Why are you bagging on Cavanaugh? He had a patch work line all year long, not to mention, he had 3 walk-on's starting do to injuries. I would say if he can get talented scholly linemen, he will do just fine.