Music City Bowl vs Tennessee

Saunders

Music city bowl sucks, and Huskers will probably get blown out by Vols

Our defense gave up like 1300 yards combined the last two games to Missouri and Vanderbilt. No matter how good our offense plays, our defense will keep any team in the game. Tommy Armstrong will look like a Heisman caliber QB.

• Fire 2

Our defense gave up like 1300 yards combined the last two games to Missouri and Vanderbilt. No matter how good our offense plays, our defense will keep any team in the game. Tommy Armstrong will look like a Heisman caliber QB.

Between the Orange, Fiesta, Music City, and non-conference games, this may turn into a fun little rivalry.

Between the Orange, Fiesta, Music City, and non-conference games, this may turn into a fun little rivalry.

Yeah kinda weird how we cancelled the game with you this year so we could play at the NASCAR Bowl, and we end up meeting you in a bowl game anyway. Someone correct if I'm wrong but I don't think we've ever played each other outside of the Orange and Fiesta Bowls.

• Fire 1

Yeah kinda weird how we cancelled the game with you this year so we could play at the NASCAR Bowl, and we end up meeting you in a bowl game anyway. Someone correct if I'm wrong but I don't think we've ever played each other outside of the Orange and Fiesta Bowls.

http://www.huskermax.com/nonconf_p-z.html#tennessee

Nope, just the two. Nebraska is 2-0 in the series.

Sounds like a great Bowl trip to me. I'm surprised by all the negative comments on here.....wait....no I'm not. The only thing I don't like about it is the 2:30 start time on a Friday....some of us will still be working.

I bet it draws a big crowd and all the bars are hopping after the game. The Country Music Museum and Hall of Fame downtown is really worth seeing and I'm not even a huge country fan.