Jim Harbaugh to the LA Rams

Mike Riley is a candidate. My sources are telling me.

Maybe that is why Les Miles visited with his son this last weekend. It was a secret interview by the Red Fox Eichorst! :ph34r::ph34r:

But, in all seriousness it seems like the Rams are looking to energize a fan base with a big time splash hire. Gruden, Harbaugh, Shaw, and Riley. One of those names would not satisfy a fan base trying to get behind a struggling franchise in a huge market.

How does Gruden and Harbaugh not energize an LA market? My goodness, Gruden has been tied to every single coaching vacancy since 2003 and Harbaugh is maybe one of the most energizing coaches out there. Unless you are thinking the folks in LA want Tom Hanks?

Mike Riley is a candidate. My sources are telling me.

Maybe that is why Les Miles visited with his son this last weekend. It was a secret interview by the Red Fox Eichorst! :ph34r::ph34r:

But, in all seriousness it seems like the Rams are looking to energize a fan base with a big time splash hire. Gruden, Harbaugh, Shaw, and Riley. One of those names would not satisfy a fan base trying to get behind a struggling franchise in a huge market.

How does Gruden and Harbaugh not energize an LA market? My goodness, Gruden has been tied to every single coaching vacancy since 2003 and Harbaugh is maybe one of the most energizing coaches out there. Unless you are thinking the folks in LA want Tom Hanks?

I said one of those would not energize a fan base (Riley). The other 3 would be amazing hires. Sorry for the poor wording

It would seem best for the Rams to hire Harbaugh and Meyer and Saban to put together a great staff. Add in most of the assistants from Penn State and Wisconsin and maybe bring in Dantonio for a front office man.

Are you out of your freaking mind? Like seriously, you can't be freaking serious.

Clearly he isn't serious hahahahah

It's not that clear. 50/50 shot he isn't kidding.

Didn't he post earlier about Tanner Lee is using some kind of new secret robotics technology to improve his 40 time and his body is rejecting it? Dude is either the ultimate troll, or devastatingly out of his mind.

Exactly why I don't think he's kidding.

Have to say that IF this were even remotely a possibility, I have mixed emotions about it.

The Big Ten needs good coaches who bring the level of the conference up. I think right now, we actually have some very good coaches that bring one heck of a lot of respect on the playing field.

However....dang....I just can't stand the guy. There are guys who win and I get frustrated because we can't beat them, then there is just plain weirdness that is impossible to comprehend.

• Fire 1

There's a 99% chance Harbaugh stays with Michigan. Only reason for the 1% is if he wants to coach in the same division as the 49'ers and beat them down every year....but I doubt he's THAT vengeful. Honestly, what could the Rams offer him? Not money, he's making $9 million with Michigan, his brother who won a Super Bowl only makes $7 million. He still has a lot of unfinished business at Michigan: beating Ohio St, winning the conference and a national championship.

There's a 99% chance Harbaugh stays with Michigan. Only reason for the 1% is if he wants to coach in the same division as the 49'ers and beat them down every year....but I doubt he's THAT vengeful. Honestly, what could the Rams offer him? Not money, he's making $9 million with Michigan, his brother who won a Super Bowl only makes $7 million. He still has a lot of unfinished business at Michigan: beating Ohio St, winning the conference and a national championship.

This is more significant than winning a Super Bowl?