Rumors that Nate Gerry is Ineligible for Bowl Game!?!

He only had to get a 2.0 right? Inexcusable. I can't quite understand how the athletic dept. didn't know. I thought they got routine updates on attendance and grades.

they knew, they just can't do much about it if Gerry doesn't want to do the work.

They can do A LOT if gerry decided he doesn't want to do the work. there's long benches with several seats for a reason. they could say,"gerry, why don't you go ahead and have a seat on this here bench. or several seats. whichever you'd like."

frankly, i hope this senior class is the last that riley allows to get away with as much as they have gotten away with. otherwise, its a recipe for disaster.

As much as I have enjoyed Nate G during his 4 years and will always think of him as one of my favorite players, I suspect failing his last semester in school was his way of saying "I don't want to play in the bowl game and it is time for me to move on." I understand he needs to do what is right for him and won't think poorly of him. Good luck Nate!