*UNVERIFIED* Russians Blackmailing Trump with video of him with Sex Workers Engaging in Golden Showers

Think about it. How could anyone blackmail Trump? He's untouchable. His followers believe anything he says or does, they don't judge or think about it, they just nod and go along with him.

So Russia has some juicy, seedy video of him of the most salacious nature. So what? They release it, The Donald puts out a tweet saying, "The Russians are trying to blackmail me but real Americans know sex is between consenting adults. Sad!" Literally nothing would happen to him, no supporters would leave him.

This is the same guy who boasted that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters.

He may not lose support from Americans that support him, but it would surely be enough for Congress (from both sides of the aisle) to act on removing him from his position. Personally, I don't think even Republicans would need much convincing.

I thought it was over when he mocked a disabled reporter. GOPers didn't care. I thought it would be over when he said McCain wasn't a war hero because he got captured. GOPers didn't care. I thought it'd be over when he bragged about sexual assault. GOPers didn't care.

I think there'd be plenty of GOPers that would stand right by him, and plenty in Congress that would as well.

Think about it. How could anyone blackmail Trump? He's untouchable. His followers believe anything he says or does, they don't judge or think about it, they just nod and go along with him.

So Russia has some juicy, seedy video of him of the most salacious nature. So what? They release it, The Donald puts out a tweet saying, "The Russians are trying to blackmail me but real Americans know sex is between consenting adults. Sad!" Literally nothing would happen to him, no supporters would leave him.

This is the same guy who boasted that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters.

He may not lose support from Americans that support him, but it would surely be enough for Congress (from both sides of the aisle) to act on removing him from his position. Personally, I don't think even Republicans would need much convincing.

I thought it was over when he mocked a disabled reporter. GOPers didn't care. I thought it would be over when he said McCain wasn't a war hero because he got captured. GOPers didn't care. I thought it'd be over when he bragged about sexual assault. GOPers didn't care.

I think there'd be plenty of GOPers that would stand right by him, and plenty in Congress that would as well.

I also believed many of those things would do him in, but none of those transgressions compare to the possibility of the PEOTUS being compromised by a foreign government... blackmailed.

I also believed many of those things would do him in, but none of those transgressions compare to the possibility of the PEOTUS being compromised by a foreign government... blackmailed.

Even if these things were found to be true and we had another election between Trump and Hillary, there would still be probably 40% of the voters who would vote for this idiot.

Even if these things were found to be true and we had another election between Trump and Hillary, there would still be probably 40% of the voters who would vote for this idiot.

That number might be low.

• Fire 2

How can a nation be so dense?

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/691094676712087552

How can a nation be so dense?

Well, lack of quality public education helps create extremism, for starters. And the GOP has done all they can to degrade and diminish the value of education in this country...

If we had another vote between Trump and Billary or any other Dem, Trump would win BIGGER yet! The latest economic confidence measures jumped since the election the highest in almost forever! The country is eager and excited. You folks need to quit listening the liberal media propaganda. Trump has a powerful message and it is resonating all over and popularity is growing. He intends to lead and Americans will be happy for it.

Fake news didn't sell for the past several years and it sure isn't now! Every time they put out another BS story, the noses grow longer.

Hey mods--can we take 'unverified' off the tread title? Looks like the BBC has been able to verify the Trump report allegations via a second source.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/672669/bbc-claims-second-source-backs-trump-dossier

"BBC correspondent Paul Wood came forward Wednesday to reveal that there are multiple intelligence sources alleging Russia is in possession of potentially embarrassing or compromising material regarding President-elect Donald Trump. Formerly, only a single source was known to have been aware of the alleged material."

I noticed that the head of Jeb's Super PAC said on Twitter that Wood's claim that the MI6 agent was originally collecting oppo for Jeb was incorrect.

But I imagine that's how this will unfurl. Not everything in that dossier is going to wind up being accurate or verifiable. But it won't take much if the right pieces fall into place.

Here's the BBC indicating there's an active investigation since October into two Russian banks funneling money into his campaign and Trump's pocket (remember the computer issue where experts saw Russian bank IPs communicating with Trump servers daily?)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

"On 15 October, the US secret intelligence court issued a warrant to investigate two Russian banks. This news was given to me by several sources and corroborated by someone I will identify only as a senior member of the US intelligence community. He would never volunteer anything - giving up classified information would be illegal - but he would confirm or deny what I had heard from other sources."