2) Tryin Ferguson

3) Greg Simmons

4) Luke Gifford

Weak Side MLB

1) Dedrick Young

2) Mo Berry

3) Luke Gifford

• Fire 1

Tough to use NFL as a guide - all those guys are special and we are not sending a half dozen players to the league per year (currently). Only teams I can think of that use 3-4 (not named Alabama) are Wisconsin and Stanford. The projected starters are both 6 ft 4 inches and in the 285-290 range - doesn't seem very big. Any other teams that I'm missing? by the way, one of those two referenced players grew up in Nebraska.

What's daishon Neal at these days? I could see this change in system being a good thing for him.

He'd be at the top of my list for guys who are the odd man out. He's very tall for an interior lineman. And I'm not sure he's quick enough to play LB. I would think he'd have to play the run-oriented OLB (can't remember if that's Cat or Dog) but .....

What's daishon Neal at these days? I could see this change in system being a good thing for him.

He'd be at the top of my list for guys who are the odd man out. He's very tall for an interior lineman. And I'm not sure he's quick enough to play LB. I would think he'd have to play the run-oriented OLB (can't remember if that's Cat or Dog) but .....

I believe he would play the Cat. They need to be good pass rushers and good at stopping the run. They can also put a hand down and line up in a 4-3 on some occasions, apparently Diaco did this at ND.

• Fire 1

Calais Campbell is 6-8 and does just fine playing DE in a 3-4. Campbell is a very talented player but just because you're tall doesn't rule him out.

Tough to use NFL as a guide - all those guys are special and we are not sending a half dozen players to the league per year (currently). Only teams I can think of that use 3-4 (not named Alabama) are Wisconsin and Stanford. The projected starters are both 6 ft 4 inches and in the 285-290 range - doesn't seem very big. Any other teams that I'm missing? by the way, one of those two referenced players grew up in Nebraska.

Even Bama's NTs aren't "huge" (in the Wilfork sense), 6'2" 320 and 6'4" 315.

Also, I think that Wisky's starting NT got hurt during the year and missed some time (Sagapolu). He is a big boy, 6'2" 340.