Trump Foreign Policy

It has some to do with Obama's race, but more to do with his party. Obama would have been liked by many more of those people if he had been a Republican. See: Ben Carson.

Agreed -my point is that dems seem to look at the issue and reaction and make a determination of how they feel. Whereas repubs seem to look at only the person that takes the action. Whether its race or party its sickening. (And sadly I think race plays as big a part as party affiliation).

http://buchanan.org/blog/trump-enlisting-war-party-126799

Buchanan's blog on The War Party and Trump's actions in Syria. Like Buchanan, I totally against us getting entangled in more war in that region unless it is to defend an all out assault on Israel (who I think can handle themselves, thank-you)

I am so sick of this foreign policy ---John McCain, the Bushes, even Rubio's hawkish talk, etc. I'm becoming more of a Rand Paul fan every day.

http://buchanan.org/blog/trump-enlisting-war-party-126799

Buchanan's blog on The War Party and Trump's actions in Syria. Like Buchanan, I totally against us getting entangled in more war in that region unless it is to defend an all out assault on Israel (who I think can handle themselves, thank-you)

I am so sick of this foreign policy ---John McCain, the Bushes, even Rubio's hawkish talk, etc. I'm becoming more of a Rand Paul fan every day.

I was hoping Rand Paul was somehow going to be the GOP canidate

The Orange Man just proclaimed that he thinks the relationship with Russia is "at an all time low".

Seriously? One of two things is true.

1) He has absolutely no clue about history.

2) The guy's foreign political actions are SO BAD that we now are in a worse situation than during the depths of the cold war.

Also.....He proclaimed that if China doesn't help with North Korea, the US will "Go it alone....and that means with many other countries". WTF?????? Did he just change his foreign policy mid sentence?

• Fire 2

He's saying that so it looks less like there's any collusion between him and Russia. That's why we conducted the effectless and strategically irrelevant bombing of Syria, why Russia protested it and rattled their saber, and why Tillerson is over there having a "bad" and "confrontational" meeting with the Russians/Putin.

This is all theater. It's likely also prelude to Trump announcing that, in order to try and make relations between America & Russia better, he's negotiated easing the sanctions on Russia. Maybe in exchange for their cooperation in ousting Assad.

• Fire 1

The Orange Man just proclaimed that he thinks the relationship with Russia is "at an all time low".

2) The guy's foreign political actions are SO BAD that we now are in a worse situation than during the depths of the cold war.

Also.....He proclaimed that if China doesn't help with North Korea, the US will "Go it alone....and that means with many other countries". WTF?????? Did he just change his foreign policy mid sentence?

• Yes. There is often chocolate cake for dessert at MiraLago, and it's beautiful.
  • Health care I mean tax reform I mean health care is most important to redo.
  • Obama.
  • Clean coal - the cleanest.
  • Wire taps aren't "wires"
  • Border tax, I mean reciprocal tax, I mean import tax - I don't want to talk about it.
  • Obama.
  • Tillerson, Haley & McMaster are all great - but they may say different things.
  • Chemistry - I think he likes me (also said almost the exact quote after his meeting with Obama btw)
  • Unmanned missles striking targets is amazing.

His Fox interview was a classic ADD/BS/Incoherent appearance. Painful to read.

I guess technically you could argue he was talking about modern day Russia. Not the Soviet Union. Heh.