Trump Legal Troubles

And, there are more indictments to come.  Stay tuned.  Trump’s criminality is being exposed.  He has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.  

Does anyone think Donald is tired of winning, yet?

This is a really interesting verdict to me and an interesting form the jury filled out to come to their conclusion.  The jury is basically saying they do not believe the accuser as she said she was raped, but the jury voted no on that charge.  The findings of sexual assault go counter to the testimony according to media reports.   it would be great if a juror would give an anonymous interview to kinda discuss how the conclusions came about.   Get in the kids if the jury and what testimony made their decision come to life 

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This is a really interesting verdict to me and an interesting form the jury filled out to come to their conclusion.  The jury is basically saying they do not believe the accuser as she said she was raped, but the jury voted no on that charge.  The findings of sexual assault go counter to the testimony according to media reports.   it would be great if a juror would give an anonymous interview to kinda discuss how the conclusions came about.   Get in the kids if the jury and what testimony made their decision come to life 

The jury found the appropriate verdict.  The rape charge would need DNA evidence.  The abuse conviction did not need to meet that standard.   I hope Trump has to pay her attorney fees along with the other compensations.

• TBH 1

25 minutes ago, Goal-line said:

Rape needs hard evidence.  

You said rape charge needed DNA evidence.   This trial had an option for a rape verdict yet neither side was able to talk about DNA evidence in the trial because of a prior agreement.   So which is it, does a liable for rape verdict need dna evidence or not?   

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, commando said:

it seems someone is happy that trump was found guilty of only getting his fingers in her and not guilty of getting his mushroom in her.

Who would that be?  Trump isn’t my candidate for 2024 so not me.  Maybe you are referencing ZRod since he clarified another poster in this thread on this case in the same way I did. 

Also, You seem to not understand the point of what a discussion board is about:dunno

• TBH 1