Trump Legal Troubles

5 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Can we at least agree that this case alone would have derailed any political career in our previous lifetime? 

This^^^

In this current life it will only make hardcore Trump supporters more hardcore. They’re such wonderful people.

• Plus1 1

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You said rape charge needed DNA evidence.   This trial had an option for a rape verdict yet neither side was able to talk about DNA evidence in the trial because of a prior agreement.   So which is it, does a liable for rape verdict need dna evidence or not?   

Yes, I believe the evidence for rape requires a higher bar, based on the definition of New York law.

10 hours ago, Goal-line said:

Yes, I believe the evidence for rape requires a higher bar, based on the definition of New York law.

A higher bar, or dna evidence?  If it’s dna evidence, why was rape even an option for an outcome if neither side was able to talk about it or bring up dna evidence? 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, commando said:

remember who you are talking with.   he will defend Donnie to the death.    

You could also remember what the conversation is about:dunno  Trying to figure out if a rape charge in civil court needs dna evidence or not for a liable for rape verdict really isn’t defending anyone.   Kinda shocked you don’t know that:facepalm:

Since he’s not my candidate for 2024, it’s better for me that he goes away:thumbs    

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You could also remember what the conversation is about:dunno  Trying to figure out if a rape charge in civil court needs dna evidence or not for a liable for rape verdict really isn’t defending anyone.   Kinda shocked you don’t know that:facepalm:

Since he’s not my candidate for 2024, it’s better for me that he goes away:thumbs    

Why would it be better?  Would you actually consider voting for him if he doesn't?

Seems like if the GOP is still what you claim it to be, he wouldn't have a chance.  But I think we all know you are clinging to something that doesn't exist and at the same time are happy doesn't; at least according to posts about being glad the party of McCain, Romney, Bush, etc is gone.

• TBH 2

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

For his entire adult life, Donald Trump has said and done whatever he wants, and relied on a stable of attorneys to delay, mitigate and avoid consequences. Most of us don't have the opportunity to work that way, and most of us wouldn't be such a$$h@!es in the first place. 

So what is it about this guy? I think some people see a guy flexing his wealth and power and consider it enviable and admirable.