Trump Legal Troubles

So, Friday, I have my normal Friday afternoon club. Almost everyone is Republican MAGA.  However, the vast majority hare off the Trump train.  Then, a friend of mine comes in and starts ranting about how the legal troubles for Trump are all politically motivated and how Hillary wasn't indicted for her 30,000 emails...bla bla bla....

I thought it was funny and interesting that nobody else jumped in and supported what he was saying.

• Plus1 2
On 8/28/2023 at 10:30 AM, knapplc said:

Could easily be convicted and jailed before the convention in July.

And the GOP should immediately disqualify him  At that point the convention could turn into or be full of the chaos as experienced in the 1968 Dem convention 

• TBH 1
  • 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Poor Rudy.

He's finding out what it's like when you support a piece of s#!t.

Has anyone fallen further from the pinnacle?   America's mayor to melting hair dye.     Trump will also find out soon how far it is from the top to the bottom. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

16 hours ago, Scarlet said:

:snacks:

Looks like it's time for everyone else to rollover before it's too late.  

For sure.  They can get rid of the myth that Don the Mobster will assist them or pardon them he became president.  There safest refuge is to jump on the side of the prosecution attorney.  

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Well he's also polling dead even to become the next President of the United States, where he will pardon everyone in his wake and exact non-stop revenge. 

None stop revenge like calling for the execution of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.  Just another "meh" day in America 

• Oh Yeah! 1