Trump Legal Troubles

9 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

I will leave this right here:

Antichrist

A person mentioned in the New Testament as an enemy of Jesus, who will appear before the Second Coming and win over many of Jesus' followers. The Antichrist is often identified with a beast described in the Book of Revelation, whom God destroys just before the final defeat of Satan.

I always imagined the antichrist would be smart. 

• Haha 4
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Unless the DA is going to do some extremely indepth accounting forensics and trips to foreign islands this isn't going to mean diddly squat. The LLCs will double back on themselves and lead to 2nd, 3rd , 4th, and 5th LLCs with P.O. box addresses in some strip malls or the Caman Islands. But then again Trump's circle are kind of idiots so maybe somebody used their own address one time.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

I love these comments after the article:

• Sue Addison
    32m ago

If a person thinks that a Bank erroneously took money from them, should that person rob the Bank to get their money back without facing legal consequences? In comparison, Trump committed illegal acts. If doesn’t matter why he committed the crimes.

• Darvin Gauer
    1h ago

These two attorneys are willing to stain their reputations for Trump. I hope they are being paid a fee, the likes of which no one has seen before.

• Alberto Unopiedra
    48s ago

It's too bad that the ABA wouldn't inform lawyers that working for Trump poses an inherent risk of losing one's license to practice law. Some of them apparently haven't been paying attention.

Remember Trump calling for General Milley's execution for treason?  Everything is projection with MAGA.  I'm sure his meetings with Putin without any other US officials present were just a couple of bros getting to know each other and to talk football.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
7 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Everything is projection with MAGA.

You aren't wrong. Read the posts of certain Trump voters on this board.

It's a constant battle of trying to reconcile voting for a guy who will go down in history as a baffonish bad guy. The only way they can reconcile with themselves is trying to blame the other side for voting for the same things they voted for.

Fortunately I am not burdened by voting for grifting, America hating morons. Thanks Trump voters, you guys have made the GOP a historical embarrassment, which is no easy feat. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2