The Republican Utopia

14 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Definitely conservatives. 

It's entirely Trump supporters. There are Trump Pence signs everywhere. These people's vote count the same as yours and mine... And they are of questionable breeding...

They are only trying to block the State Capitol not hospitals.

22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is unsurprising in Michigan. The state is home to a LOT of right-wing militia. I think the state constitution is militia-friendly or something. 

I don't think it has anything to due with the Constitution. Michigan is a politically diverse and complicated state. There's a lot of subversive racism here as well. Detroit has been a racial hot bed forever. Detroit is mostly African American, and Dearborn on it's Western border is the highest Muslim population in the US, while the surrounding suburbs and other municpalities throughout the state are predominantly white. Then you have all the backwoods folks and the UP (which is you're typical rural USA). Even the city slickers like to hunt and fancy themselves out doorman here (It was pretty weird to me when I first moved here).

31 minutes ago, commando said:

i didn't realize michigan was such a confederate stronghold during the civil war.

22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is unsurprising in Michigan. The state is home to a LOT of right-wing militia. I think the state constitution is militia-friendly or something. 

It's the state that gave us George Armstrong Custer.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Tucker Carlson. Voice of the favorite news channel of the Republican party. 

Get this guy a schollie. For someone to be able to make that big of a leap, he's got to have some serious explosiveness. Someone check his 40 time and standing broad jump numbers.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2