The Republican Utopia

10 hours ago, teachercd said:

Decide what?  One is a personality on TV and one just tweeted that she hopes oil tanks and is an elected official.  

This would be like comparing Andrew Dice Clay to Nancy Pelosi.  They do different things.

Decide who to listen to.  I didn't say who I would choose because both of them say some stupid things.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Looked for the tweet you referenced and couldn't find the one where she hoped oil tanked.  I went back 3 days.  Can you post a link so we can see how she tweeted that she hopes that oil tanks?

PS:  Just saw you posted this in 2 different threads.  It must really not make you happy and seem important for you to do this.  I really want to see this tweet now.

It does make me happy, correct.

1 minute ago, BlitzFirst said:

When Trump tweets stupidity, It doesn't make me happy...it makes me sad that our leaders are that stupid. 

When AOC tweets stupidity, it's the same.

The difference is, AOC corrects hers.  Trump doesn't.

So, I'm less irritated at the official that corrects their stupid take than the one that doesn't.  Everyone should be regardless if you agree with her or not.

I mean, that is awesome!

1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

When Trump tweets stupidity, It doesn't make me happy...it makes me sad that our leaders are that stupid. 

When AOC tweets stupidity, it's the same.

The difference is, AOC corrects hers.  Trump doesn't.

So, I'm less irritated at the official that corrects their stupid take than the one that doesn't.  Everyone should be regardless if you agree with her or not.

Meh...I just wish we had leaders who think before they communicate something to the masses.  Diarrhea of the mouth (or tweet) is not an endearing trait and shows very poor judgement.

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I have a container in the fridge!  COLLECTORS ITEM!!!

16 minutes ago, commando said:

right wing snowflakes are in a twitter uproar because land o lakes butter is getting rid of the indian maiden on the box.    

I wish I was joking but Elaida has an empty one saved in one of our kitchen cabinets. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2