The Republican Utopia

Indiana is idiotic. Their peak case count was April 26, their 2nd biggest day was April 30. And why would religious gatherings open up first? They should be treated the same as bars. You don't have to have a congregation in order to worship.

95950452_10157010543316196_8991546783301

13 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Indiana is idiotic. Their peak case count was April 26, their 2nd biggest day was April 30. And why would religious gatherings open up first? They should be treated the same as bars. You don't have to have a congregation in order to worship.

95950452_10157010543316196_8991546783301

Crazy religious people are just that...crazy

Also...they need their donations and so I am sure they want full services going on.  I don't get it either but then again, I am not a crazy.

9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Wow, I loved Weber in Wings...had no idea he was doing political stuff now.

I was just thinking about that show the other day, I loved it.  I think it was on USA every afternoon before the primetime shows started.

You are correct that he could play the part of a responsible "one man airline" better than anyone.  But I don't think he gets near enough credit for his portrayal of David Koresh...

6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I was just thinking about that show the other day, I loved it.  I think it was on USA every afternoon before the primetime shows started.

You are correct that he could play the part of a responsible "one man airline" better than anyone.  But I don't think he gets near enough credit for his portrayal of David Koresh...

Ha!

I think Tim Daly is the one you are thinking of...Weber was the irresponsible brother.