The Republican Utopia

On 12/17/2021 at 1:14 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

If you say it three or four times, like Liz Cheney, you will be told to get over it and move on by people like....well, you.

If you say it even once, you will get death threats from Republican voters, and quite possibly a well-funded, Trump-approved primary challenge. 

Republicans have a choice to make, and at the moment it's between blind loyalty and terrified inaction. 

Sounds like I don’t need to say it three or four times then.  

Pretty much every politician gets deaths threats for a wide variety of things.  Hell, Rand Paul got physically  attacked and Steve Scalise actually got shot.  

Everyone has choices to make every singe day.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Everyone has choices to make every singe day.  

And your choice is to support a party that openly talked about subverting an election.

Are you going to change your support in light of this? Of course not. You'd rather we all just... move on.

You guys are doing to destroy liberal democracy in this country anyway, maybe we should push forward on more pressing issues.

Such as:

*Jewish people and their hatred of Israel.

*Banning CRT in states that don't teach it

*If 70 degree days in December is normal.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I really agree with what she is saying here

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tomi-lahren-calls-for-conservatives-to-pump-the-brakes-celebrating-kyle-rittenhouse-we-shouldnt-turn-him-into-bon-jovi/

I agree with the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. I believe that he was innocent. I believe that he should go after the media for how they slandered him and mischaracterized him,” said Lahren on Fox News’ Outnumbered. “I believe that wholeheartedly. And he should set an example and be that example.”

However, I do think as conservatives we need to be a little careful when it comes to this,” she continued. “I believe we can put up Kyle Rittenhouse as someone who was innocent who was bulled and mistreated by the media, but I think we should step back a little bit and maybe not treat him like he is a rock star or a celebrity.”

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I really agree with what she is saying here

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tomi-lahren-calls-for-conservatives-to-pump-the-brakes-celebrating-kyle-rittenhouse-we-shouldnt-turn-him-into-bon-jovi/

I agree with the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. I believe that he was innocent. I believe that he should go after the media for how they slandered him and mischaracterized him,” said Lahren on Fox News’ Outnumbered. “I believe that wholeheartedly. And he should set an example and be that example.”

However, I do think as conservatives we need to be a little careful when it comes to this,” she continued. “I believe we can put up Kyle Rittenhouse as someone who was innocent who was bulled and mistreated by the media, but I think we should step back a little bit and maybe not treat him like he is a rock star or a celebrity.”

Anyone know if he is making crazy cash yet?

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Care to elaborate?  Was this in response to the post about slavery?

Because it was absolutely about one race oppressing a victim race. There are hundreds of years of laws documenting it. 

Ya, I understand the history of slavery.  Kinda why I said it’s bad:dunno

• Plus1 1