The Republican Utopia

5 minutes ago, commando said:

are they afraid of the students?  

So, if I go to HS in a town in Texas and I want to do a report on something the city is doing, I am legally banned from meeting with anyone from the city to discuss it?

Interesting.  So much for learning civics in school.

• Plus1 1

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound They have the evidence.  They just need to wait for a while to show it to everyone.

So... Gym and this guy are bankrolling dark money groups to throw off any probs into them. Got it!

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
On 4/28/2023 at 11:41 PM, Lorewarn said:

That's not the response you think it is.

Yeah but you knew I was referring to this.

Ms. Blackburn brought that swimmer up late Tuesday as Judge Jackson’s first day of questioning was coming to a close, then asked, “Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?”

As she and other judicial nominees before her have done regularly, Judge Jackson dodged the question as outside of her role on the bench, saying, “I’m not a biologist.”

XX

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, nic said:

Yeah but you knew I was referring to this.

Ms. Blackburn brought that swimmer up late Tuesday as Judge Jackson’s first day of questioning was coming to a close, then asked, “Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?”

As she and other judicial nominees before her have done regularly, Judge Jackson dodged the question as outside of her role on the bench, saying, “I’m not a biologist.”

XX

Yeah, I think it would be more condusive for all parties if we ran with the biological definition which accommodates things like chromosomes, genitals, estrogen and child bearing, while acknowledging the equally factual existence of sex and gender anomalies within this definition. 

Part of the problem is that Matt Walsh filmed an anti-trans documentary called "What Is a Woman?" and conservatives have used the question to trap trans defenders. They refuse to answer because in those cases it's not an honest question, but I think an honest answer would do wonders.