The Republican Utopia

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

We got good SCOTUS justices, more of our money back, finally a border discussion with a tad bit of action (not nearly enough), no new wars a roaring economy.   I guess it sounds like some don’t like that stuff :dunno

Your opinion of competent justices is different than mine. 

Tax cuts were horribly timed and added billions to the deficits. 

The border discussion was trying to convince Mexican immigrants were all murderers and rapists. 

Good job, no wars….other than the one he started at home on January 6th. 

Great job. 

Glad he made billions while in office. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Your opinion of competent justices is different than mine. 

Tax cuts were horribly timed and added billions to the deficits. 

The border discussion was trying to convince Mexican immigrants were all murderers and rapists. 

Good job, no wars….other than the one he started at home on January 6th. 

Great job. 

Glad he made billions while in office. 

As I stated earlier, some people apparently don’t like good things.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, deedsker said:

I liked the part where he downplayed a global pandemic and made it political so more people could suffer and die. Those were some really good things.

Or wasted money on a border wall that you can get over with a ladder, cut through in 15 minutes, or simply free climb. Or tariffs on our neighbors and friends. Or infrastructure week(s). Or the good people on both sides of racism. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

As I stated earlier, some people apparently don’t like good things.  

Be honest: if Donald Trump had won the election, and the economy, global politics, and COVID had proceeded exactly as they have under Biden, would you not take those same numbers and results and spin them into proof of Donald Trump's superior leadership? 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
13 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Be honest: if Donald Trump had won the election, and the economy, global politics, and COVID had proceeded exactly as they have under Biden, would you not take those same numbers and results and spin them into proof of Donald Trump's superior leadership? 

No.

I would not have liked the additional gasoline spending which helped inflation soar leading to the current interest rate problem.  

I would not have liked seeing gas hit$4.00 or more.  
I would not have liked DJT falling asleep and talking about almost losing a Corvette in a fire during a Maui visit while hundreds are still feared dead

I would not have liked the disaster border issue and run away freight train of illegals crossing.  

• Haha 4
  • TBH 1