The Republican Utopia

28 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

They're actually riffing on the Man of Constant Sorrow scene from "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" right down to the dance steps. 

Yeah, I realized that. Great movie, great soundtrack. But Ma and Pa Kettle look dumb as hell in that video. Would’ve been 1000% better sans the life size Trump cutout.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpoundAnd she thinks this makes her seem smarter than what people thought previously.

I'd like to call that an interesting train of thought, but... ya know. Not a lot of thought there.

• TBH 1

4 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I don’t disagree with him at all.  There are a lot of kids out there that are completely messed up because mommy and daddy let them do and get whatever they want.

Your second sentence has nothing to do with the dog-whistle BS he's peddling here.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 2
22 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I don’t disagree with him at all.  There are a lot of kids out there that are completely messed up because mommy and daddy let them do and get whatever they want.

Yes….saying no to kids is important.  But, the stupid crap he lists is nothing more than food for his base.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Saying 'no' to your kids

all the room in the world for that to be something non-controversial and something everybody agrees on

What Pillen is winking at