The First Trump Impeachment Thread

21 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

McConnell has been the only real thing protecting Trump. If he flipped of course its over. Huge that is even being considered and I think if its being considered now that may just happen. It will be the GOPs only opportunity to escape from under this collapsing administration.

McConnell has to be decisive on this soon- very soon - just to salvage what he can for the 2020 election - for Congress, retaining the Senate and possibly getting a quality GOP presidential nominee to retain the WH.   McConnell has to decide the following:

1.  I may be a rat on the Trump ship, but we are going to ride the waves on this ship as long as possible.  The outcome is uncertain going into 2020 but the ship has held together by the cultish captain of the ship thus far.  My bet is on Trump's survival and I can make it happen in the Senate. 

2.  The Trump ship is damaged and is taking on water that I cannot hold back.  I'm a rat that needs to jump off the ship before it sinks.  We need a secure ship ASAP to take us into the election year.  Time to jump ship and tie our lifeline to a non-trump or even an anti-Trump (Kasich please). 

22be980478ea25838cd7ea64ab1fe020.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, QMany said:

Discredit or undermining Mueller's Report is a very nice way of putting it. He is asking foreign governments to help him attack our American intelligence community for his personal reasons.

Adding fire on top of the Ukraine issue.    The guy is overtaken by revenge and it will be his undoing.

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, QMany said:

Discredit or undermining Mueller's Report is a very nice way of putting it. He is asking foreign governments to help him attack our American intelligence community for his personal reasons.

Nothing can discredit that community more than they did to themselves with the Iraq misinformation.

• Plus1 1

50 minutes ago, QMany said:

The guy is going loony tunes :ahhhhhhhh  - poor President of Finland having to sit through this.  The most powerful country in the world has this child sitting in the oval office.   ENOUGH ALREADY! :facepalm:  The rest of the world is both laughing and crying.

Leaving the original post here because people may have read it already, but editing to show that this was an error by Ordonez.

Original post follows:

When Pence accepted Trump's offer to be Vice President, his wife was pissed.

On election night, LoBianco reports in his book, Karen Pence refused to kiss her husband.

“‘You got what you wanted, Mike,’ she told him. ‘Leave me alone,’” The New York Times reported. 

THIS is what she was talking about.

Again, it begs the question - if the President and the Vice President can no longer hold office, who takes over?

The Speaker of the House. Nancy Pelosi.

• Thanks 1

Mr. Schiff’s aides followed procedures involving the C.I.A. officer’s accusations, Mr. Boland said. They referred the C.I.A. officer to an inspector general and advised him to seek legal counsel.

Mr. Schiff never saw any part of the complaint or knew precisely what the whistle-blower would deliver, Mr. Boland said.

“At no point did the committee review or receive the complaint in advance,” he said. He said the committee received the complaint the night before releasing it publicly last week and noted that came three weeks after the administration was legally mandated to turn it over to Congress. The director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire, acting on the advice of his top lawyer and the Justice Department, had blocked the inspector general for the intelligence community, Michael Atkinson, from turning over the complaint sooner.

• Thanks 1

It's so obvious that the tRump machine put out talking points about Schiff ... within 10 mins Brit Hume, McCartney and other stooges put out the same "Schiff wrote the wb report" bs.  Their gig is up, it's been figured out and man, when this house of cards falls there is going to be a lot of opportunity for ambitious, honest, motivated citizens to step into leadership roles in government, in the press and more.

• Plus1 2