knapplc

The First Trump Impeachment Thread

And this little fact-check, which (duh) everyone could guess.

• Plus1 2

If y’all wanted too see what a dementia patient hopped up on addy looks like - just rewatch trumps presser this morning. What a s#!t show. 

• Plus1 3

13 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

If y’all wanted too see what a dementia patient hopped up on addy looks like - just rewatch trumps presser this morning. What a s#!t show. 

This seems to be an apt description. A lot of people making the Tom Delonge "WTF" face. giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

The relevant portion of the speech:

That means you’re the best. His record was ridiculous. Nobody could beat him. And I see it. Every time I see it — when I first got to know Jim Jordan, I said, huh. He never wears a jacket. What the hell is going on? He’s obviously very proud of his body. And where the congressmen and senators work out, they said he works out, and it’s a different kind of workout than ours, isn’t it? Look at that guy. One day I’m looking, and he looks tough, and I’m looking at those ears, and I say, those ears have something going on there. Did you ever wrestle? Yeah, I did. He doesn’t talk but I checked.

This guy was a top, top wrestler, and when I had the top, I had all the teams. By the way, your super bowl champions are coming, I think, next week or soon, very soon, and every one of them want to be here, and the coach loves us. The coach is great, Andy Reid, and every one of them want to be here. People love it. But we had all the NCAA championship teams here. They had the golf, the basketball, they had every team here. And one of the teams was wrestling, the wrestling team. Was that Penn state? Penn state won the title. They have a great team. I walked up with Jim and it’s like I didn’t exist. Those wrestlers, they grabbed him, they love Jim Jordan, and we love you, too, because you’re some warrior.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The relevant portion of the speech:

And by relevant, you mean batsh*t crazy, right?

4 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Millions of people listen to him and say “yep, that’s the guy I want running the country”.

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

That would be the whole speech. It's worth reading. (at least as much of it as you can stomach)

LINK

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That would be the whole speech. It's worth reading. (at least as much of it as you can stomach)

LINK

What a cluster. I still haven't decided if it's worse hearing Trump's blithering or reading it. Or maybe it's a tie. 

6 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

What a cluster. I still haven't decided if it's worse hearing Trump's blithering or reading it. Or maybe it's a tie. 

I like reading it.  It really gives you the time to study it and soak in how absolutely bumbling mumbling dumb the guy is.

• Haha 1

Tell you what, I thought I was online a lot checking s#!t out...but some of you are on 24/7.  What the heck do you guys do at work all day?

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I like reading it.  It really gives you the time to study it and soak in how absolutely bumbling mumbling dumb the guy is.

That's a great point. Although it's pretty sad (and strangely entertaining) that my first grader functions at a higher level than Trump.