The First Trump Impeachment Thread

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah....let's not focus on the one who happens to be in the most powerful office in the world and the outright corruption that he brags about.  It's really tough for some people to agree to that since he has an R beside his name.

Hey...while you're here.  Do you have an answer to my question about who is the "lib" you were talking about earlier?

If I'm swayed by the R by his name, you're  a lib.  Maybe stop labeling it just because people don't agree with every angry opinion you've got.

4 hours ago, funhusker said:
Where was my misunderstanding?

15 hours ago, Redux said:

So nobody thinks the Democrats have come out of this looking desperate?  Forget the fact Trump probably did a bunch of bad s#!t that deserves removal for a second and look at this thing as a whole.  Does this actually look like a well thought out, well executed plan?  Or does it look like a glorified witch hunt with a half assed cast of characters.

You’re right.  If I forget about all the bad things he’s done, he’s really not a bad guy.

AYFKM???

I'm sorry, just because you want to steer the conversation that way so you can make a point.  I was talking about the Dems and how they flubbed this all up, not Trump.  But sure, let's only talk about him :dunno

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

If I'm swayed by the R by his name, you're  a lib.  Maybe stop labeling it just because people don't agree with every angry opinion you've got.

Yep...I looked back.  You called me a lib before I mentioned an R beside his name.  FYI....I didn't say YOU were swayed by that.  But, if you want to take it that way...well......

BTW.....what makes you think I'm a lib?

On 12/2/2019 at 9:04 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Another thing.

By your posts, I have to assume that you vote mostly straight Republican.  So.....about half the people in that picture are Republican.  So, you happily vote and support the crooks you have voted for?  Why?

Pretty ironic you got so offended by me insinuating you're a lib.  You're a hypocrite dude.  Calm down, take a step back, have a real conversation without being condescending.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Redux said:

I'm sorry, just because you want to steer the conversation that way so you can make a point.  I was talking about the Dems and how they flubbed this all up, not Trump.  But sure, let's only talk about him :dunno

Pssst....that's who is being investigated and has done unconstitutional stuff.

2 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Come on lets be honest. You couldnt care less about corruption. Youve already admitted you hate the uncorrupted ones. I think you used the word “dumbass” to describe AOC. You are right wing through and through, its okay to admit. The problem is in this case, there is a part of the left that is trying to do something about the corruption on the democrat side, but because they one are on the left, you dont really care. Make up your mind. If the thing you are against most is corruption, you would commend these people instead of berate them, even if you are against their policies. 

More awesome Republican labeling, this is great stuff right here.  Kudos. It is possible to be non partisan and think the Dems look like dumbasses.  Same with the Right.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pssst....that's who is being investigated and has done unconstitutional stuff.

My post was about the Sems flubbing the impeachment, but it's easier to shift the topic back to ONLY Trump.  That was my point.  But it's simpler to blow what I said out of proportion.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I was just wondering who you were calling a lib.  :dunno And, I'm interested in knowing why you might think I was.

Also, was I wrong that you belong to and vote for the same party that about half those people are from?

You answer your own question.  Libs tend to accuse people of being staunch Republicans when they don't agree with them.  I'm Non Partisan and no I've never voted straight red or blue.  That's asinine.

• Thanks 1

I'm still confused how the Democrats, who have followed the law and rules of conduct the whole time through this, are the desperate ones who flubbed it up?

Because Republican congresspeople refuse to be disloyal to Trump even though it's wreaking havoc on our country and our elections, let's blame the Democrats who are actually trying to hold a criminal accountable?

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Redux said:

You answer your own question.  Libs tend to accuse people of being staunch Republicans when they don't agree with them.  I'm Non Partisan and no I've never voted straight red or blue.  That's asinine.

So....just to be clear.  I didn't agree with your posts in here, so you label me a "lib".  Then, when I mentioned you being a Republican, this is what you come back with?  Interesting.

Here's an idea.  Stop assuming anyone on here is a "lib" and I'll stop assuming you're a straight line Republican.  K?

52 minutes ago, Redux said:

More awesome Republican labeling, this is great stuff right here.  Kudos. It is possible to be non partisan and think the Dems look like dumbasses.  Same with the Right.

I didnt say republican. I said right wing. I am progressive but dislike the democratic party as a whole. 

But this response doesnt really answer the question. If you care so much about corruption, why do you demean the uncorrupted politicians?

1 hour ago, Redux said:

My post was about the Sems flubbing the impeachment, but it's easier to shift the topic back to ONLY Trump.  That was my point.  But it's simpler to blow what I said out of proportion.

You just described how the Republicans are deflecting.  It's impressive isn't it?

Trump is under investigation for things he actually admits to doing.  The entire Republican act is to say...HEY....LOOK HOW PATHETIC THOSE DEMS LOOK!!!!!

yea.....that's deflecting.

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, Landlord said:

The announcement of an impeachment inquiry regarding Trump's quid pro quo was on September 24, two months and 6 days ago. 

And the Mueller report on the Russia hoax was 6 months ago, the 25th Amendment floated about 18, the emoluments theory lawsuit @2 yrs, faithless electors attempt right after the election.  It's clear the establishment will try to end Trump by any means necessary no matter how times it's rebranded. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

And the Mueller report on the Russia hoax was 6 months ago, the 25th Amendment floated about 18, the emoluments theory lawsuit @2 yrs, faithless electors attempt right after the election.  It's clear the establishment will try to end Trump by any means necessary no matter how times it's rebranded. 

It's not a russian hoax, the report was on russian interference in our election and Trump's involvement/knowledge. A very real thing that went through a very legitimate investigation.

The 25th amendment hasn't been brought up in any official capacity. Although it should be.

The emoluments clause also hasn't been brought up in any official capacity. Although it should be.

• Plus1 2