The home of Four Huskers Burglarized

I can't believe a thread about a player coming home and finding 6 people burglarizing him has turned into a thread about HIM doing something wrong.

Ha! This is great. Not the event or what this thread has turned into, but this post.
What the hell? A college kid coming home at 3:00 in the morning?? What is happening with kids today?
  • Fire 1

Somebody burglarized my car last week after i left it unlocked. They got a $7 pair of earbuds, a USB power charger that I had gotten at a trade show end had never used, and a particularly disgusting, well used, ear-funk encrusted set of hearing protectors I use at the firing range. Hopefully they can retire after that haul. It puzzles me how someone would risk getting caught for pure junk.

Somebody burglarized my car last week after i left it unlocked. They got a $7 pair of earbuds, a USB power charger that I had gotten at a trade show end had never used, and a particularly disgusting, well used, ear-funk encrusted set of hearing protectors I use at the firing range. Hopefully they can retire after that haul. It puzzles me how someone would risk getting caught for pure junk.

Let me unpuzzle it for you - drugs.

Wow, pathetic.

Sidenote: Getting home at 2:56 AM?

Sidenote: no comment on how the other 3 players obviously weren't home at all at that hour?
Obviously a bunch of sinners out there galavanting around instead of playin that Foosball. The chickens are coming home to roost.

I can't believe a thread about a player coming home and finding 6 people burglarizing him has turned into a thread about HIM doing something wrong.

Ha! This is great. Not the event or what this thread has turned into, but this post.

What the hell? A college kid coming home at 3:00 in the morning?? What is happening with kids today?

c95b718f6299bd1f358ea5d456d234b4_no-capt