Tristan Gebbia

2 minutes ago, FTW said:

I'm aware. He's gone now so Gebbia will fit in someone else's system better. Maybe he heads off to UCLA or something? Oh well. With every new head coach, attrition abound.

UCLA won't be any better; Kelly's offense is a worse fit than Frost's is. 

Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Ole Miss when all is said and done. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Saunders said:

I feel bad for the kid. It's obvious he liked it here. Hell, even on the BTN fall bus tour, he seemed happy in the little segment he had. But for him to leave now.... man that sucks.

Same here.  One thing I've heard that's a little odd, is that apparently he was pretty amped up at the Boneyard Bash.  Pretty sure he would've known he was going to be the backup by then.  Was anyone there that can confirm?

1 minute ago, RedSavage said:

Same here.  One thing I've heard that's a little odd, is that apparently he was pretty amped up at the Boneyard Bash.  Pretty sure he would've known he was going to be the backup by then.  Was anyone there that can confirm?

I heard the opposite; Martinez was amped up and Gebbia was down, from all reports. 

14 minutes ago, FTW said:

We're also getting ahead of ourselves. Who can say Gebbia won't have a come to Jesus moment and decide he wants to stay? Then again if he leaves then we know he wasn't cut out for Frost's culture.

***Edit*** I stand corrected. That was quick, wow. Bye Gebbia.

Not suited for a culture and not suited for an offense are 2 VERY different statements.  His work ethic should not ever be questioned.  

• Plus1 4
  • Mavric changed the title to Tristan Gebbia