The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Yeah and first class pricks whom couldn't finish 5th in a primary.  From them we want to buy their product and never listen to anything they can say outside of business.

If you can make it to America, ESL at a local community college will really help.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

You lose credibility with every post.  

He lost ALL credibility about the first time he opened his mouth. That was many months ago. Not sure why anyone wastes their time disputing his lunatic bullsh#t. He’s a lost cause, better off ignored.

• Plus1 1

We all knew two years ago this group of charlatans was desperate for an election surprise like the email server (which, in retrospect, was a nothing burger), and we've known that whole time (because these idiots tipped their hand SO LONG AGO) that it was going to be about Hunter Biden.

What we didn't know is how amateurish this whole charade would be.

And it's SO. DAMNED. AMATEURISH.

Holy cow.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I remember four years ago when trump's supporters were asking us here on HuskerBoard if any of us were going to leave the country because trump won the electoral college.

Remember that?  Good times.

I'll buy him a ticket to North Korea if he promises to stay there.

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I remember four years ago when trump's supporters were asking us here on HuskerBoard if any of us were going to leave the country because trump won the electoral college.

Remember that?  Good times.

Russia or Saudi or Israel or Greenland-since he wanted the USA to buy it. I think we should all contribute to a one way ticket.  But that may make us an enabler of a fugitive from the law 

4 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Man Rudy really blew this one open. Biden loves his son who has an addiction! What a loser!!!!

I almost think the laptop story is fake because even the Bidens cannot be this stupid

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.  https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

That being said, I haven't heard the emails prove anything other than that the people paying Hunter Biden got meetings in the WHite House.  That's not exactly an earth shattering revelation, unless you actually believed that Joe didn't know.  

• Plus1 1

Even for the trumps this is a clownish, amateurish attempt at smearing Biden.

Because even if all of what this story alleges is true (and there's no evidence it's true), a meeting between Joe Biden and some Ukrainian dude wouldn't mean anything if Biden didn't give them some in-kind favor.

So, not only is there no evidence this meeting took place, there's also no evidence the meeting resulted in a benefit.

At worst it's just a meeting, and if we're really going to pretend we're balled up about meetings, maybe the GOP should spend that energy figuring out what eight Republicans were doing meeting in Moscow on July 4th, 2018.

• Thanks 1