• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

He is.

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Does he know he's the current president? Dude has no clue how to run a campaign as the incumbent.

it's going to take a long time to fix everything donnie screwed up

• Plus1 1

The video is worth the watch.  again he is setting up the election as rigged - this time based on mail in ballots.  His trump bots/cult members will believe this and I predict there will be violence from the right if Trump blames the loss on mail in ballots.

That is why trump has got to be soundly defeated. Humiliated.  Or in the famous line from Remember the Titans "Leave NO Doubt"

https://www.axios.com/trump-election-rigged-da605666-7a05-4633-b216-d7adcfefa97e.html

President Trump refused to say on "Fox News Sunday" whether he would accept the results of November's election if he loses to Joe Biden, telling host Chris Wallace: "I have to see. I'm not just going to say yes. I'm not going to say no."

Why it matters: Trump gave a similar answer in 2016 when he was running against Hillary Clinton, prompting concerns there might not be a peaceful transition to power. At that time, however, Trump was not the incumbent.

• Trump said his willingness to concede will depend on mail-in voting, which he said he thinks is going to "rig the election" — a claim he has previously made without factual evidence.

What he's saying: "I'm not a good loser. I don't like to lose. I don't lose too often. ... Look, Hillary Clinton asked me the same thing. ... You know what, she's the one who never accepted the loss."

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And people are concerned about Biden’s speaking ability. 

Jesus, that is painful to listen to. Not one policy, not one agenda item.

Maybe the entire next four years will be Infrastructure Week.

6 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

All agree that the downfall of the fiscal conservative has been a major loss to the party and to the country.  perhaps the voting public subconsciously stopped trusting conservatives after they let a policy platform Fall by the wayside quietly at night 

"Fiscal Conservatism" under Republicans has been more myth than practice. It sounds good at a podium, but Republicans have spent freely and easily when in power the past four decades.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

All agree that the downfall of the fiscal conservative has been a major loss to the party and to the country.  perhaps the voting public subconsciously stopped trusting conservatives after they let a policy platform Fall by the wayside quietly at night 

I’m a fiscal conservative. The Republican Party left this idea a long long time ago. 

They ran away from it in light speed when they elected this piece of s#!t. 

• Upvote 2

if numbskull trump can get elected for being crazy...maybe it will work for kanye

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/07/kanye-2020-rally/

For example, after a young woman accused social media of brainwashing children, Kanye launched into a diatribe about how prescription drugs were also altering societal’s perception of reality. He also proudly boasted about his own 132-point IQ and how he went “to the hospital because my brain was too big for my skull.”

At another point, Kanye railed against Black iconography used by white organizations, specifically citing Harriet Tubman as an example. “She didn’t free the slaves, she had them go work for other white people,” he remarked.

• Plus1 1

Crime President to keep on criming. 

Between the goon squads rolling around Portland and this, we may be on the brink of that point at which Trump just disregards the law entirely and pretends he has unlimited authority. 

That should scare us. Were he not so incompetent, it would be very scary.

FWIW, the lawyer consulting them on this scheme, John Yoo, is the guy who drew up Dubya's legal justification for waterboarding. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/16/2020 at 3:20 PM, Undone said:

I'm not embarrassed in the slightest. He's showing obvious signs of cognitive difficulties.

How about the videos of Joe inappropriate touching children in plain sight and those types of allegations against him from his past?

I'm not plugging Trump here. I'm making an observation on how difficult it apparently is to field a candidate these days. It's almost as if there aren't any good candidates to even field, one might even surmise.

Kinda feels like you are, though. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1