The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

The Trump 'turn defeat into victory' playbook as envisioned by Roger Stone - which means it is in Trump's mind also

Declare the election a fraud which trump is already doing in his campaign speeches.  He's been setting this up for months- casting doubt on mail in ballots.  He knows the only way to win is to claim fraud and entrust AG Barr to do his dirty work along wt his surrogates.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/insurrectionact-martiallaw-absentee-ballots/2020/09/13/id/986665/

Pardoned Roger Stone is making extraordinary calls for President Donald Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act if he loses on Election Day.

"I don't want to overplay the facts here, but if somebody would study the president's authority in the Insurrection Act and his ability to impose Martial Law if there's widespread [fraud], if he will have the ability to arrest [Facebook founder Mark] Zuckerberg, to arrest [Apple CEO] Tim Cook, to arrest the Clintons, to arrest anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity," Stone, political trickster, told Alex Jones' "InfoWars" on Thursday.

"I do not advocate preventive detention, but people who commit crimes and think they can continue to get away with it, because we have a two-tiered justice, are just wrong."

Stone pointed to mass mail ballot fraud and said the Republicans leaders in the states "are not prepared for this election legally."

"There's going to be widespread, obvious, blatant, flagrant illegality," Stone continued. "The authority exists to stop that. It will have to be used, if necessary.

"I'm not jumping the gun, but I will just tell you: The votes from Nevada should not be counted. They are already flooded with illegals. If Harry Reid is involved, take Harry Reid into custody and charge him."

Harry Reid was the Democrat Senate majority leader during the Obama administration and is now retired in Nevada.

"This is not complicated and it is 100% legal," Stone concluded.

"Force will have to be met with force. That's the way this is going to have to work. It's really unfortunate. I'm not an advocate of that. I'd like to have an honest election in which the real winner takes office. The real winner will not be Joe Biden. There is too much voter fraud already going on in Florida and Nevada."

19 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

@Notre Dame Joe I haven’t seen a response to this straightforward question. Did you just miss it or are you avoiding it on purpose? 

Do you believe Trump is good at his job and has the American people’s best interests at heart or is it that other reason?

That's a no brainer YES.  President Trump is proof that we never had to settle for mediocre Presidents simply because they had experience being politicians. Trump did so much good for so many people all the while battling against the Establishment who will say and do anything to depose him.  

4 hours ago, TGHusker said:

The Trump 'turn defeat into victory' playbook as envisioned by Roger Stone - which means it is in Trump's mind also

Declare the election a fraud which trump is already doing in his campaign speeches.  He's been setting this up for months- casting doubt on mail in ballots.  He knows the only way to win is to claim fraud and entrust AG Barr to do his dirty work along wt his surrogates.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/insurrectionact-martiallaw-absentee-ballots/2020/09/13/id/986665/

#DsProjecting

The Ds always accuse Rs of doing what they would do themselves.  Here the Ds already signaled that they will not concede on election night but instead do a 2000 Florida in every state.

• Haha 4
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That's a no brainer YES.  President Trump is proof that we never had to settle for mediocre Presidents simply because they had experience being politicians. Trump did so much good for so many people all the while battling against the Establishment who will say and do anything to depose him.  

#DsProjecting

The Ds always accuse Rs of doing what they would do themselves.  Here the Ds already signaled that they will not concede on election night but instead do a 2000 Florida in every state.

So you're a true believer then! Interesting.

Why the heck would they concede when there are still millions and millions of votes still out that haven't been tabulated yet? We can't just pretend this is a normal election and states actually have the capacity or in many cases, even the legal ability, to tabulate those votes on election night.

27 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Why the heck would they concede when there are still millions and millions of votes still out that haven't been tabulated yet? We can't just pretend this is a normal election and states actually have the capacity or in many cases, even the legal ability, to tabulate those votes on election night.

So you agree that vote by mail will likely lead to an extended post election 'decision'

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Ha, now I'm sorry I chased down the answer. It's always a little more comforting to imagine you're dealing with someone who's just upset with the status quo. The true believers are the ones that scare the sh#t out of me. But it does explain the constant deflections and misdirection. I'm pretty solidly convinced that no true Trump believer has any interest in acknowledging facts or reality. Explains a lot in this specific situation for sure.

And yeah, why would the Dems concede before the sure results are known? It's funny he is making that accusation in the midst of all the positioning and manipulation of Trump's intentions in this particular election. What, like he is going to concede on election night?:lol:  Hell, Biden could win in the most lopsided landslide in a century and Trump would never concede a thing. China, mail-in ballots, deep state manipulations..... he's already made it abundantly clear what his putrid intentions are. We'll probably have to go there personally and drag him out by his bone spurs. What?...it's a fantasy of mine :lol:

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

So you agree that vote by mail will likely lead to an extended post election 'decision'

Of course it will. It's an artifact of processing millions of votes correctly in our largest regular civic exercise in accordance with each state's individual laws. 

I guess I fail to see what the problem there is? Law and order, federalism and preventing voter fraud are things Republicans have traditionally professed to believe in.

6 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Of course it will. It's an artifact of processing millions of votes correctly in our largest regular civic exercise in accordance with each state's individual laws. 

I guess I fail to see what the problem there is? Law and order, federalism and preventing voter fraud are things Republicans have traditionally professed to believe in.

There is no problem with normal voting. Therefore there is no need to change to vote by mail.  Unless of course you feel you cannot win a normal election.  That side has an incentive to inject chaos into a system that works. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

There is no problem with normal voting. Therefore there is no need to change to vote by mail.  Unless of course you feel you cannot win a normal election.  That side has an incentive to inject chaos into a system that works. 

vote by mail has worked so well for so many states that others are adopting it to HELP KEEP VOTERS SAFE DURING A PANDEMIC!  of course trumpers would rather expose everyone and giddily watch to see how high the pile of bodies gets

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, commando said:

vote by mail has worked so well for so many states that others are adopting it to HELP KEEP VOTERS SAFE DURING A PANDEMIC!  of course trumpers would rather expose everyone and giddily watch to see how high the pile of bodies gets

It helps D stay in office by removing one step of oversight from the voting.  Russia et al couldn't have dreamed of a better way to interfere in our elections.  No surprise coming from those who want to pack the Supreme Court, censor the internet, and spy on the opposition party. 

• Plus1 1