The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

10 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I don't know how strictly they are defining factory, but Nikola announced building a hydrogen fuel cell truck plant in AZ last year.  This year some Taiwanese co announced a semiconductor plant.  After experiencing the opposite in the Midwest for many years it feels like I'm in an economic garden of Eden. 

blogimage_naftaempgrowth_040819.png?la=e

auto-manufacturing-jobs.jpg

-1x-1.png

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

This needs to be a thing in every State...I think it would help even here in Central NE

I remember reading the RVAT people caught a ton of crap from Republican insiders as they tried to get that project off the ground, to the effect that their efforts wouldn't matter if not being accused of outright heresy against the party.

They're definitely microtargeting a niche group of voters but I for one am thankful and think they could make a decisive difference in important states.

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Bull s#!t.... @Notre Dame Joe and other trumpers tells me everything was horrible before Trump.  Now, everything is the garden of Eden.

+ when Biden becomes president the suburbs will be raped and pillaged and the communists will rule. White people not murdered during the raping and pillaging will become slaves of the new overlords. 

• Plus1 1