2018 mid-term

HERE IS A NON-PARTISAN THREAD THAT YOU HAVE TO READ.

I promise you, whether you're Republican, Independent or Democrat, you will enjoy this thread. It is a thrill ride about Alaskan politics.

You do not know what you're going to read.  But you're going to enjoy it.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This was me today. Had to wait about 20 minutes to vote, everybody was saying it was the first time in a long, long time that they can remember that happening. The head guy at the polling place said at 3:30pm they had already beat the turnout for the 2016 Presidential election, and the regional person who stopped by said all the polls were busier today.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Does anyone know if you can change where you vote? (without moving)

For some stupid reason, they have us voting in the next town over and 17 miles away from where we live.  I know for a fact there are polling places that are closer.

Idk... But I would surely file a complaint with the voting commission. That's re ridiculous!

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I promise you, whether you're Republican, Independent or Democrat, you will enjoy this thread. It is a thrill ride about Alaskan politics.

tenor.gif

36 minutes ago, knapplc said:

when this gem "He regularly wields an 18-inch walrus penis bone isn't the strangest part of the story you know its a great story

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

For those following more closely, what are the odds of Krist beating Ricketts? Better odds to hit the mega millions?

it's nebraska...so better odds for the mega millions.    but...eventually someone does win so there is a small hope.

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Voted for the first time ever today. Hopefully more like me that are sick of this s#!t show. 

I also voted for the first time ever today. Don't feel good about it, not happy about it, do not want to encourage or perpetuate or take part in this system (and even somewhat feel like believing in the supposed importance of my vote is playing into the powerful continuing to be the powerful), BUT, I realized I could try to at least use my advantages to hopefully help reduce harm to others who are struggling.

• Plus1 1