42-1st half points vs. 0-2nd half points. What was the difference?

2 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Diaco is very good at halftime adjustments.  We saw it time after time.

Or maybe we didn't see he was bad at first half game planning.

I think Diaco is a smart guy who can see what the offense is doing from his view in the coach's box and he can make adjustments when talking to the kids at halftime.  But, boy, he has had 2 stinker game plans so far this year.

3 minutes ago, HuskerJax said:

Then why doesn't he? 

Because he is stubborn? I don't know why but I guarantee if he was on the field it would be the same. What difference is there? Can he not tell his assistants what needs to be done from the booth? The booth is not the reason he doesn't make adjustments in the first half is my point.

11 hours ago, Hollywoodhusker83 said:

I agree ColoradoHusk. 

It's pretty obvious, Diaco has had some terrible game plans to start the game. As in the Arkansas game, adjustments didn't seem to take place until the second half.  Do you have any idea why they can't be made earlier? 

I'm wondering if he were on the sideline rather than in the booth, he might be able to affect the game more quickly.  With today's technology, he can still have an Ipad and get a feed of the same view he gets from the box, I think.