Who Has a Big Day

PaulCrewe

Another normal game day thread that has been MIA this fall.  Offensive guy, defensive guy.

Offense:  I'm gonna say Wilbon.  Looking for MR to run the ball with more regularity to help a struggling defense.  Wilbon also gets a couple of catches on check downs as I'm thinking that was stressed to ZL this week instead of forcing it into coverage which he did a lot last week.

Defense:  Antonio Reed.  Guy looked great last week getting his most meaningful snaps.  

• Plus1 1

Offense: I'm going with a breakout receiving game from JD Spielman. Along the same thought process  as @PaulCrewe, I think Lee will spread the ball around a little more and work through his progression better allowing JD more opportunities.

Defense I'm going to go with Gifford. He has struggled thus far but I think he is a playmaker and I think we see a play made today from Luke Gifford. 

16 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Another normal game day thread that has been MIA this fall.  Offensive guy, defensive guy.

Offense:  I'm gonna say Wilbon.  Looking for MR to run the ball with more regularity to help a struggling defense.  Wilbon also gets a couple of catches on check downs as I'm thinking that was stressed to ZL this week instead of forcing it into coverage which he did a lot last week.

Defense:  Antonio Reed.  Guy looked great last week getting his most meaningful snaps.  

That's on me Crewe...hosting a tailgate and a party the first two games got the best of me. Got on to post it this morning, appreciate you getting it handled. 

Offense: I like the Hoppes pick, he struggled last week. Give me Tyjon getting in the Zone today. 

Defense: Gifford continues to roll. Wildcard of Bootle getting a pick. 

I am a Devine Ozigbo fan and am pulling for him today as always.   I guess we need to defense as a unit to have a good game for once.  If not, we will be in trouble once again and if we drop this one, the season is in grave jeopardy.   That is the most frustrating part of the football program for a number of years - their fragile state where one just never knows -.if and when the wheels fall off.   

Northern Illinois is probably as good or better than Ark State which apparently is about as good as Oregon based on the scores and outcomes so far.  So, if we don't play our best, we WILL LOSE this game.