***Official Northern Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Enhance

I hope the Huskers have a losing season and when the fans walk out of the stadium in the cash flow from the fans in the boosters stops. That's when the necessary changes will come! I quite frankly I'm sick of this 15 plus years of mediocrity for a football program that used to be on top! 

Just now, knapplc said:

We never put a team under duress like they do to us.  We barely ever bring pressure on a QB, we barely ever bring pressure on a Punter.

For years....It's as if the staff doesn't realize the benefit of this.  Maybe the burn us, but not every time.  Get inside the QB's head and dance around a little bit....

Just now, VectorVictor said:

Diaco isn't the problem in this game. Hasn't been a problem since the first half of Oregon. 

Absolutely.

I'm shocked at the folks dumping on Lee, too. Very little of this is his fault. I recall one really bad missed throw to Spielman and maybe a couple other bad decisions. The OL is absolutely hanging him out to dry, as are Riley/Langs with this play calling.

Also, we need to run out of more formations. NIU absolutely knows when we're going to run.

Just now, srod68 said:

I hope the Huskers have a losing season and when the fans walk out of the stadium in the cash flow from the fans in the boosters stops. That's when the necessary changes will come! I quite frankly I'm sick of this 15 plus years of mediocrity for a football program that used to be on top! 

It won't happen, the sellout streak is the last thing that is tying the current program to the past program and folks can't let it go.

Just now, VectorVictor said:

Seriously, why the f*** are people ripping on the defense when our O-Line is so abysmal. We can't even run the f*****g ball in on 1st and Goal from the 2, but we still want to bitch about Diaco. 

Chill, the whole organization blows ATM