***Official Northern Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Enhance

1 minute ago, RedNebraskan said:

Guys no good coach will ever come here.  This is what we have now and this is who we are.  The years with Osborne were lucky, that's it.  

We would have to pull all our resources and break the bank for a top coach. Unfortunately we can't when we're still writing checks to Bo Pelini, in addition, we would have to pay off Eichorst, Riley, and his staff. Nothing is salvageable at this point. 

As a fan, I cannot withstand another year or two of a mediocre product. The boosters need to speak up, the board of regents need to have some back bone. This is NEBRASKA FOOTBALL and it is unacceptable, period.

It all starts with coach. Our coach roams the sideline with a pathetic loser attitude and that is what we get, a losing effort. I am tired of watching my beloved Huskers become the laughing stock of ESPN and all football nation. Honestly, I wish we had the Northern Illinois squad in Lincoln. They showed heart and a passion. Lee was a joke...he has more interceptions than touchdowns. That tells it all.

5 minutes ago, FTW said:

We would have to pull all our resources and break the bank for a top coach. Unfortunately we can't when we're still writing checks to Bo Pelini, in addition, we would have to pay off Eichorst, Riley, and his staff. Nothing is salvageable at this point. 

As a fan, I cannot withstand another year or two of a mediocre product. The boosters need to speak up, the board of regents need to have some back bone. This is NEBRASKA FOOTBALL and it is unacceptable, period.

For these reasons, I fear MR will be here through NEXT season.  

Booster will have to offer up enough bank to get rid of all of the past contracts including SE's.

All the booster will have to be all in.  Can't be just a few, but all of the boosters with bank.  If we have those bankers left ????

You complete the buyouts, and then get Frost.  You give Frost 7 years minimum.  Its going to take 3 years to get rid of the trash he inherits and then recruit his own players.    Blind guy can see that this program is not going forward.  Frost would at least get players to play hard, leave it all on the field.