***Official Rutgers Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

So you're going to be a real stinker today?  :)    Hopefully the Huskers won't be. 

I'll be taping the game as Saturday afternoons are game day at my house.  Said games being wargames of the old school variety, with symbols for tanks and infantry and ships and airplanes printed on little square pieces of cardboard.  We've been trying out various WW1 games, mostly strategy level, in celebration of 100 years since the Great War.   I ought to look up NU's football record from 1917 just for historical references, but I have to read the rulebook of another new game we're trying out today. 

Not feeling too good about this one, boys. 

Something about their front 7, the QB pressure, the OL, OCDL game calling and the turnover bug. 

Heck, our Defense might be our back breakers today.  Who knows...But one thing I know for sure,

I'M ROOTING FOR THE HUSKERS TO KICK THEIR BUTTS TODAY!!!!

GBR!

I'll be cheering and hopeful but I just don't have a good feeling going into this one. Key injuries, the circus sideshow with the AD firing and the uncertainty that brings along with the history of this team coming out flat.....doesn't seem to be a winning combination. I hope I'm wrong. I really want to see the Riley era end well for Mike and Nebraska football and that only happens one of two ways; he walks away now or gets this thing turned around and headed in the right direction now. I'll be hoping for one of those two things to happen and my concern about winning any specific game is secondary to that.