We're still relevant nationally.

19 hours ago, unlfan said:

It's fair. We are in a race with Illinois to the cellar of the Big Ten under this inept staff. This is the company we will keep so long as Mike Riley is our head coach. Need to take measures to ensure his losing culture doesn't totally take over the program. It's poisonous.

Exactly. Mike Riley is a great guy, and I have all the respect in the world for him. I just really don't want him or any of these guys outside Parrella on the sidelines leading the boys in red. We won't be any better as long has he's head coach.

We haven't played OSU close since what our first season in B1G?  History shows it is a good game for them to pad their stats which predates Riley.  Last year I was fooled into thinking the blowouts were behind us but again we had already chalked it up as a loss and didn't bother to show up.  Hopefully the next staff can change that mindset.

3 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

We haven't played OSU close since what our first season in B1G?  History shows it is a good game for them to pad their stats which predates Riley.  Last year I was fooled into thinking the blowouts were behind us but again we had already chalked it up as a loss and didn't bother to show up.  Hopefully the next staff can change that mindset.

We've only played Ohio State 3 times if you don't count the two times before 1960...

Bo did get blown out in Columbus, but he didn't get 63-3 blown out.

I wasn't even that big of fan of Bo, but quite honestly, I kind of miss him. This new staff is embarrassing. It's more of a conversation piece to talk about how bad the Huskers are and talk to my friends about how good Iowa looks this year.

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, HuskerMav11 said:

We've only played Ohio State 3 times if you don't count the two times before 1960...

Bo did get blown out in Columbus, but he didn't get 63-3 blown out.

I wasn't even that big of fan of Bo, but quite honestly, I kind of miss him. This new staff is embarrassing. It's more of a conversation piece to talk about how bad the Huskers are and talk to my friends about how good Iowa looks this year.

Bo with Ndamukong, and then healthy T-Magic was fun. (That thursday K-State game was amazing to be at!!!)

• Plus1 1