MR surviving the season

14 minutes ago, LaunchCode said:

You would take one of the least successful coaches ever at Oregon State(that's quite an accomplishment) over their most successful coach ever.

Says much more about YOU than anything else.  At least you're being honest so we all know how much weight to attach to any further coaching opinions you offer.  I'll keep a feather scale handy.

Gary Andersen....lol.   Things that carry more weight than you coaching evaluation:  Grain of sand, styrafoam kernel, belly button lint.......

I bet you're a real joy to be around in the real world. Do you try and dress down everybody you disagree with in real life too?

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, LaunchCode said:

Seems like you're the one making a personal attack that has zero to do with the discussion topic. 

Read the below response from you towards Teach. Who is attacking who?

And the thread is titled "MR surviving the season", and you're engaging in conversation about Gary Andersen. How on topic are you?

32 minutes ago, LaunchCode said:

You would take one of the least successful coaches ever at Oregon State(that's quite an accomplishment) over their most successful coach ever.

Says much more about YOU than anything else.  At least you're being honest so we all know how much weight to attach to any further coaching opinions you offer.  I'll keep a feather scale handy.

Gary Andersen....lol.   Things that carry more weight than you coaching evaluation:  Grain of sand, styrafoam kernel, belly button lint.......

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Read the below response from you towards Teach. Who is attacking who?

And the thread is titled "MR surviving the season", and you're engaging in conversation about Gary Andersen. How on topic are you?

I think you're well aware there's a big difference between going after a posters statements versus going after the poster.  I'm guilty of the former, you're guilty of the latter.