Racism - It's a real thing.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

That is just weird.  What the hell does it matter to her or anyone else if the show wants to have girl trains and one from Kenya?  Did that somehow ruin her day?  Did it maker her feel less adequate as a human being?

And....what the hell does this have to do with the NRA?

PS.....I know the answers.

Dana Loesch is living in a separate, alternate universe along with the likes of Alex Jones, Jack Posobiec, Kellyanne Conway, and Kirk Ferentz.

• Plus1 2
29 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

This is borderline racism but full-bore stupidity.

You ever noticed how these type of "updates" never really trickle in when white people get killed?

It’s not borderline. It is racism. Even if his apartment had a foot deep layer of crystal meth on the floor, it’s not relevant in this case, and they wouldn’t be reporting it if he was White. 

Have the balls to reply saying why you’re confused.

There’s nothing confusing about my post if you can’t count a single time where a White person was shot and the news reported that the victim had marijuana in their possession. All he did was get shot. The only reason for the warrant and marijuana report was that he’s Black.

I don’t think the shooting itself was racist.

8 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Have the balls to reply saying why you’re confused.

There’s nothing confusing about my post if you can’t count a single time where a White person was shot and the news reported that the victim had marijuana in their possession. All he did was get shot. The only reason for the warrant and marijuana report was that he’s Black.

I don’t think the shooting itself was racist.

Who are you responding to here?

3 minutes ago, sho said:

the person who 'liked' the above comment with 'I'm confused' instead of a +1

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

The person who keeps putting confused face on posts but doesn’t give their opinion.

Oh....OK...I'm not used to looking for those yet.

I will say this.  I'm not totally convinced it's all racist.  Let me explain.

Here we have a cop that is being charged with murder.  There is a strong possibility that this was put out to try to help her in her court case.  If so, that wouldn't be a racist motive.  The warrant for the search of the apartment would happen anytime someone was murdered.  So, that part wasn't racist.  The leaking of it to the media very well could be a ploy to influence any future jurors.  

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh....OK...I'm not used to looking for those yet.

I will say this.  I'm not totally convinced it's all racist.  Let me explain.

Here we have a cop that is being charged with murder.  There is a strong possibility that this was put out to try to help her in her court case.  If so, that wouldn't be a racist motive.

I guess I will admit this is a very rare case so the defense might be extremely desparate. Normally it’s not as cut and dried as this is. She entered the wrong apt and killed a man in his own apt.

Maybe normally when someone is shot by a police officer the police officer’s innocence is a lot easier to prove.

I haven’t read many of the details out there but my first reaction was she made a mistake and it had nothing to do with him being Black.

See this is what happens when you don’t use pukeface.