***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

This is what happens when one team has a coach with a fire in his belly and another has rainbows and unicorns up his sleeve. You need tough love with these kids to get them to play with intensity. I have a feeling that Mike Riley just tells the team to go out there and just have fun and winning is secondary. Everyone gets a trophy for playing kind of coaching. Look at Purdue and how much they improved. They held Wisconsin to 17-9. Can you imagine what Purdue will do to us with our rainbow dancer coach.

Yes, the coaching sucks. More than that, though--the players suck. They are truly horrible. Either they have no talent or they have no pride.

22 minutes ago, huskerfaninbuckeyehell said:

I love how the announcers are so far Ohio State's rear end saying they are serving notice to the rest of the country....OSU already pissed down their leg at home against OK and will get worked by Penn State. This has as much to do with if not more with how bad NU is. Fire everyone!

Since announcers seem to be all upbeat, I wonder if they turn off the mike, turn away, and speak into a cloth (something to smother their talk) saying something like "Man, that other team just sucks!"  just so they get it out of their system.  

1 minute ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

I can't wait for the hilarity of the circus as we try to lure a decent coach to this infected environment. I predict it WILL be Scott Frost after all is said and done, and misery will somehow manage to intensify over the next two years until he gets fired and we hire Adam Carriker, the "bone-throwing" coach on the sideline. Not sure who comes after him, though.

I don't see it as an infected environment when everyone is in agreement.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

At this point we have to not worry about the recruits.  We have the talent to be in a closer game with OSU, and the talent to beat Wisconsin, NIU, and Oregon, and because of coaching, we are not competitive.  We could have a roster of top 5 talent for 5 straight seasons and be losing to OSU by 2 or 3 TDs right now.  

Sorry, but I see no evidence of non-freshman talent. I don't know what you're seeing.

2 minutes ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

I can't wait for the hilarity of the circus as we try to lure a decent coach to this infected environment. I predict it WILL be Scott Frost after all is said and done, and misery will somehow manage to intensify over the next two years until he gets fired and we hire Adam Carriker, the "bone-throwing" coach on the sideline. Not sure who comes after him, though.

The only infection we have is this coaching staff. The other parts of the infection have been removed (Harvey & SE).

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

If Urban Meyer and his staff had Nebraska's roster right now, and Mike Riley and his staff had OSU's roster, what might the score be now?

About the same, Urban has fire and can make his kids play sound football, Riley is a happy go lucky guy and does not instill a fire in his players, they play like he coaches......poorly.

• Plus1 1