Bill Moos named AD

Why do we keep hiring people from the PAC12? They are insignificant at best compared to all the other power five leagues. The only person I would take from that league is Scott Frost who is a product of Tom Osborne. I do not know the guy but having experienced what the PAC12 offers, I am not sure he is the answer. We will see if he is depending on what he does with the HC of the football team. 

20 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I want to fire Mike Leach and get back to talking about Bill Moos....pronounced Moose. Listen to that video I posted if you want to know what he's like.

Now we just need an Assistant AD named Skworrel.

• Plus1 5

The first thing I noticed when I read the media report on Mr. Moos was that he knows how to make a lot of money. I kind of felt a little let down because I think people wanted to hear that he had been a football coch and knew how to choose a good college football head coach-not that he knowns how to make money. However, I did read later that he played football but also that he had been at Oregon-Frost connection perhaps?  Anyway, I would like to know what the selection firms criteria was for hiring this man and who the other candidates in the running.  I would also like to hear from people from Oregon/Montana/Washington St. who did like this man and why they approved of him. 

26 minutes ago, Redux said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Mike Leach?

I don't want any coach that doesn't want to establish the run first and foremost. My dream hire would be Shaw. But if we're going to go with somebody that likes to sling it then I could probably learn to live with Leach or Frost. I do not want Chip Kelly.