** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

14 minutes ago, 12Husker12 said:

Actually that makes a lot of sense... the owner of JetLinx is Denny Walker, a UNL Business School grad and currently serves on the entrepreneurial advisory committee at UNL. His ties to the university and considering JetLinx is a fleet of private jets it would make sense....

Jeez, read the guys profile and it’d make a lot of sense. He is in the Track and Field Hall of Fame, served as Honorary Chair of the Big Red Gala as well as serving on the Husker Greats Committee..

Edited by bisonwiches

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Wasn't the basketball team at home tonight?

That’s what I’m saying is Moos was at the basketball game, had some business to attend to and then took off to Orlando. JetLinx is a private jet company owned by a Husker, well at least partially owned.

Edited by bisonwiches

7 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

That’s what I’m saying is Moos was at the basketball game, had some business to attend to and then took off to Orlando. JetLinx is a private jet company owned by a Husker, well at least partially owned.

Gotcha! 

Tomorrow could be interesting. 

5 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

frosty.jpg

That is pretty sweet. I'm a big Game of Thrones fan. I have a sweet idea for a Frost GoT GIF that would require photoshop. I don't have photoshop and don't know how to change GIFs. There are spoilers for Game of Thrones below.

Spoiler

It's the scene at Hardhome when the Night King raises his arms and brings dead people back to life. The photoshop would be putting Scott Frost's head onto the Night King's body. Then when you see the dead people's eyes open, have that be both Herbie Husker and Lil Red coming back to life. So it ends up being a "frosty" Scott Frost basically resurrecting Nebraska football.

I don't know if anyone here has the skills to do that. It would probably take a while, so I'm not expecting anything. I think something like that would be fun though.

• Plus1 3