** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

23 minutes ago, skersfan said:

I think Nebraska and Coach Frost are above this.  Nothing is going to happen to break college football normal tradition.  

Being that it is a state job, doesn't it have to be listed for a period of days.  If so that could not happen until after the current coach was fired?

Just asking as I really do not know the legalities of state employment.

Yeah, I agree they would both handle this above board. No, it does not have to be posted in Nebraska for any period. Emergency team meeting may be to calm everyone down.  Say it is not true, we are still focused on season right now.

Edited by runningblind
5 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Same process of the Leach hire. Once the season is done ink goes to paper. Quick transition. We have an experienced AD that knows what he is doing. Leach had to deny meeting with Moos and the same thing will be done with Frost and UNL. Denial. 

This may have a small impact on the UCF team, but it isn't going to have that big of an impact. It didn't impact Houston that much. 

No one has to deny anything.

Moos said the whole story in that book. He would've been in trouble had that meant anything.

26 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

My biggest question is how will frost break up with UCF? "It's not you, it's me"? 

They should be expecting it.  It's common knowledge.  Frost doesn't stay long in Florida.

Spoiler

Because it's warm in Florida.

Edited by 4skers89
  • Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

Source ?

He traveled separately but will attend the game. He needs to be able to meet with Frost, as UCF are also in PA for a game.

They are going to iron out the last details and shake hands as it can't be "official" yet.

-the internet

• Plus1 1