** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

I did not use the word difficult. You are using that word to try and push a talking point. I said not easy. 

I'm pushing nothing, I'll change it, so you said it's not easy to recruit to Tennessee, the recruiting rankings over three different coaches there showed differently as another poster posted. Regardless my point still stands. Folks aren't going to show you respect if you won't 1. admit if you're wrong and 2. tell everyone you're right all the time. 

I personally hope you're right and Frost comes here, but god help you if you are wrong, this board will eat you alive for it. Just saying...........

3 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I'm pushing nothing, I'll change it, so you said it's not easy to recruit to Tennessee, the recruiting rankings over three different coaches there showed differently as another poster posted. Regardless my point still stands. Folks aren't going to show you respect if you won't 1. admit if you're wrong and 2. tell everyone you're right all the time. 

I personally hope you're right and Frost comes here, but god help you if you are wrong, this board will eat you alive for it. Just saying...........

Why would this board eat me alive? I would just laugh at the crazies who think he is not good and other dumb stuff people say for their anti Frost talking points.

Just now, jessica0 said:

This not complicated to know, but I guess it is for some people.

If memory serves, you were then shown Tennessee's last decade of recruiting rankings and how they usually rank in the Top 15ish and then the discussion was over. Apparently for everyone but you...

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Undone said:

If memory serves, you were then shown Tennessee's last decade of recruiting rankings and how they usually rank in the Top 15ish and then the discussion was over. Apparently for everyone but you...

That was a poor attempt by another poster to try and make TN look so easy to rercuit to that a monkey could do it.

The guy that wrote that article yesterday said it is hard to recruit to TN on 1620 today. I guess that guy is incompetent for some posters around here.

4 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Why would this board eat me alive? I would just laugh at the crazies who think he is not good and other dumb stuff people say for their anti Frost talking points.

Because you've made it a point to say you're right about how much he should be offered, how great he is as a coach, and I'm pretty sure you've said he's for sure coming here somewhere I just can't remember where I've seen that. So you tell me why they wouldn't eat you alive? 

Crazies and anti Frost?  I don't think there is anyone on here that is anti Frost.  No winter without it.  Sorry wrong frost.  I think everyone on this board would accept Coach Frost if he is hired.  Some think he maybe a little young yet, some think he won't come here, some may have someone above him, but no one is against Scott Frost.  He is our hero, a legend and appears to be a great coach.  Why would anyone be against him if he is hired.  The bandwagon will be so full, and 99.9 will say they are glad it happened.  I think you are reading the board wrong.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

That was a poor attempt by another poster to try and make TN look so easy to rercuit to that a monkey could do it.

The guy that wrote that article yesterday said it is hard to recruit to TN on 1620 today. I guess that guy is incompetent for some posters around here.

I've seen enough. You're a legitimate troll. There's just nobody that would actually believe the stuff you're saying.

• Plus1 1