** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

New AD was on the radio today and said he would have an offense like Oregon's. Nice subtle "I will tarket Scott Frost" without having to say it. He feels that style of offense is the hardest type of offense to defend. 

He isn't going to bring in an option coach. 

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

New AD was on the radio today and said he would have an offense like Oregon's. Nice subtle "I will tarket Scott Frost" without having to say it. He feels that style of offense is the hardest type of offense to defend. 

No he wasnt and no he didnt

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, famoustitles said:

I’m not sure why you guys are worrying about Frost. Florida fans said that there is no way Frost would choose NU over Florida. 

The coach down there is getting death threats daily. You think Frost will go near that? I don't. The situation at UF is out of control. I see it more as a risk of damaging his career if he goes there. With what we've been through with Riley, Scott would be a folk hero here if in 2019 he has a UCF like turnaround and a 10-2 type of season.

That probably means a shot at the B1G title. I seriously doubt Scott entertains the idea of being in Gainesville from what I know so far and have heard directly.

1 hour ago, Stumpy1 said:

I dont think that's him.  Just an imposter. 

Probably. They used to have a good Callahan imposter I think.

Edited by FTW

SEC fans are destroying their conference and they don't even realize it. LSU fans had a complete meltdown two years ago and almost go Miles fired. Last year they were pounding the doors to get Miles fired all year. They went ahead and fired him for their DL coach. Morons. 

Florida fans are trying to push out a coach that won the SEC East the last two seasons. They are so naive that they thing a simple coaching change will magically make their offense explosive like Oklahoma State. Morons. I think that job doesn't open up unless their AD is dumb enough to go down that path and eroding their program even more with another bad hire. Florida fans are assume Scott Frost is theirs. 

TN job may open and at least this one is reasonable. They fired Fulmer and will not recover for a while yet. They do have some good talent to work with though. 

South Carolina pushed out Steve Spurrier. They will not be having another 10 win season in ages. 

There are some nutty Auburn fans that want their head coach to go to Arkansas. 

Arkansas may end up firing their head coach at the end of this season or next season. Who exactly would they hire that will make that program great? Nobody. 

A&M fans want to fire their coach. They would likely get some interest from good names, but I doubt they fire him. They have won 5 out of their last 6 games and play Miss. State on Saturday. All of the games left on their schedule are pretty winnable. 

IMO, because Alabama is so dominate these days and they had an amazing run for several years, the fans in that conference have gone insane and have lost touch with their pre SEC years before the conference went on that run. 

MIssouri's coach left and now they have the 70th ranked recruiting class. 

Edited by jessica0
2 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Well... he actually said an offense like Chip Kelly’s. I suppose you could say Frost’s is like Kelly’s. But you know whose is more like Kelly’s though? Chip Kelly’s.

4 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Gary Anderson musta built one heckuva program before falling off the deep end....

On a serious note, I'd really take Harrison Phillips. 

We had Collins and VV and just added Newell.  In hindsight I would take Phillips but we were loaded at dt for the future with vv and mc

4 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Oregon State's interim head coach was coaching high school a few years ago. He is doing a good job so far. 

Coaching career (HC unless noted)
2006 Washington State (GA)
2008–2011 Clovis North High School (Asst.)
2011–2013 Clovis North High School
2014 Wisconsin (GA)
2015 Weber State (DB)
2016 Oregon State (CB)
2017–present Oregon State (CB/interim HC)

Maybe Nebraska should hire him. I am sure they could get him cheap since they will be paying all these other old coaches. 

Edited by jaws