** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 hours ago, FTW said:

The coach down there is getting death threats daily. You think Frost will go near that? I don't. The situation at UF is out of control. I see it more as a risk of damaging his career if he goes there. With what we've been through with Riley, Scott would be a folk hero here if in 2019 he has a UCF like turnaround and a 10-2 type of season.

That probably means a shot at the B1G title. I seriously doubt Scott entertains the idea of being in Gainesville from what I know so far and have heard directly.

Probably. They used to have a good Callahan imposter I think.

That was Schick. 

http://gridironnow.com/butch-jones-actually-fired-next-five-weeks/

That is an update on the things going on in TN. From reading that it tells me that their AD doesn't want to fire their coach and doesn't have a yes answer or not enough interest from big names to pull the trigger. 

The data that I posted in that other thread showed how rare it is for a big name at a big program to move to another big named program. It just isn't a realistic thing to expect or even get accomplished. 

If TN beats KY on Saturday I don't see the TN Job opening up yet. A loss, like the guy writes about in the article, then things could get interesting. I bet TN beats KY. 

10 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

http://gridironnow.com/butch-jones-actually-fired-next-five-weeks/

That is an update on the things going on in TN. From reading that it tells me that their AD doesn't want to fire their coach and doesn't have a yes answer or not enough interest from big names to pull the trigger. 

I bet most ADs don't want to fire their coaches (besides Eichorst and Pud).  Also you could replace the names in that article with Riley & Moos and it could be about Nebraska. 

The last part of your statement is a complete guess and there is nothing in that story that says there is no interest in the job.  Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

I bet most ADs don't want to fire their coaches (besides Eichorst and Pud).  Also you could replace the names in that article with Riley & Moos and it could be about Nebraska. 

The last part of your statement is a complete guess and there is nothing in that story that says there is no interest in the job.  Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

I used the word "me" for a reason. It is my opinion. 

15 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

I used the word "me" for a reason. It is my opinion. 

I used the words "your" & "you" for a reason.

Everything "you" post is "your" opinion so why would "your" post above be any different.  "Your" posts are all just wild speculation to help show why "you" think (know) Scott Frost would come to Nebraska over Tennessee.

Like "I" said there was nothing in that article that would allow most reasonable people to believe that there is no interest in the Tennessee job if it comes available. 

Edited by Pedro Guerrero
  • Plus1 3
19 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

I used the words "your" & "you" for a reason.

Everything "you" post is "your" opinion so why would "your" post above be any different.  "Your" posts are all just wild speculation to help show why "you" think (know) Scott Frost would come to Nebraska over Tennessee.

Like "I" said there was nothing in that article that would allow most reasonable people to believe that there is no interest in the Tennessee job if it comes available. 

Who said no Interest? That is a you word useage.Dumb thing to say. I said nit enough interest frim big names. Next time try to comprehend what you are reading.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Who said no Interest? That is a you word useage.Dumb thing to say. I said nit enough interest frim big names. Next time try to comprehend what you are reading.

I'm trying to comprehend what your saying but I got lost at nit and then again at frim.  :)

• Plus1 4
7 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Sorry for using the wrong wordage (Not easy or Difficult)

There was nothing in that article that would make most reasonable people believe that there is NOT ENOUGH INTEREST from "big names" in the Tennessee job  if it comes open.  Or that the AD doesn't have a "yes" for a job that isn't even open.

Don't you think a program like Tennessee would only go after "big names"?  Which I assume by "big names" you mean people like Scott Frost.

• Plus1 2