** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

40 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Just for the record, I personally think Scott Frost would be a smart hire. 

I'm just worried we're acting like someone who hasn't had sex in a really long time, and how creepy that can seem to the person we want to bang. 

Are you speaking from experience?  

: )

• Plus1 1

55 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Just for the record, I personally think Scott Frost would be a smart hire. 

I'm just worried we're acting like someone who hasn't had sex in a really long time, and how creepy that can seem to the person we want to bang. 

He wants it just as bad as we do, lol.

On 10/26/2017 at 10:21 AM, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I don't believe for a second that the UCF staff is going around and telling recruits that they are going to be in Nebraska next season. And even if they do come to Nebraska my guess is they would sell the kids on the staff rather than the program just in case they do make a move to Nebraska so a kid they like won't jump ship then. This thread might be the longest thread in Huskerboard history by the time this is all said and done. 

If Frost comes to Nebraska next year, could it possibly be a great recruiting year because we keep most of MRs recruits and possible get several of UCFs recruits?

7 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You got me.

It's not that the women who want to bang me aren't attractive. Many of them are. It's just their neediness that kills the mood and makes for an awkward morning after. 

You stay till the morning?  Rookie!!!

• Plus1 4
2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Well, I get that part....

Frost is coming to Florida 

winter is is coming to Florida 

“winter is coming” is a saying from Game of Thrones. 

They photoshopped Frost over the guy from Game of Thrones who says that. 

get it it’s funny :) 

ec1fe5557824f6441d905b4a2474ea78.gif

Edited by famoustitles
  • Plus1 3

Listening to Sirius this evening, Adam Rittenberg, or one of the other two on the pod cast said, He shouldn't be on the hot seat, but with all the openings coming up, he might just decide to leave.  Seems highly unlikely.   But you hear just about anything on these things to get listeners and hits on their web sites I think..

Edited by skersfan
9 minutes ago, skersfan said:

Listening to Sirius this evening, Adam Rittenberg, or one of the other two on the pod cast said, He shouldn't be on the hot seat, but with all the openings coming up, he might just decide to leave.  Seems highly unlikely.   But you hear just about anything on these things to get listeners and hits on their web sites I think..

Which coach is this referring to? 

• Plus1 2