** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, skersfan said:

Crazies and anti Frost?  I don't think there is anyone on here that is anti Frost.  No winter without it.  Sorry wrong frost.  I think everyone on this board would accept Coach Frost if he is hired.  Some think he maybe a little young yet, some think he won't come here, some may have someone above him, but no one is against Scott Frost.  He is our hero, a legend and appears to be a great coach.  Why would anyone be against him if he is hired.  The bandwagon will be so full, and 99.9 will say they are glad it happened.  I think you are reading the board wrong.

That or he/she is doing it on purpose to get a rise out of the board and create waves. If the latter is correct then I have no doubt that'll sort itself out over time. I agree I haven't seen anyone come out and be completely against Frost coming here as the coach. 

3 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Some are just haters. I am 100 percent right on this topic and they can not stand it.

I don't think anyone would have a problem if you're right, that's what you're not grasping here. It's the consistent, "I'm so right on this" posting that's getting old. You've created your own haters with your posting style. 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

There is no negative recourse if jessica is wrong.  This is why they keep posting the way they do.

If they are right, they will scream it everyday

If they are wrong, they will disappear just as quick as they popped up and not answer for their comments

Once Frost is hired I have nothing else to say since reality will do the talking.

4 minutes ago, JimmyBuckets said:

Speaking of Florida, I wonder how Nebraska football would look right now if we would’ve hired McElwain in ‘15

Interesting question. My boring answer is I think Nebraska would probably be around the same. I don't think either Riley or McElwain are bad coaches, but I don't think either is good. Mediocre coaches at schools with high expectations. 

• Plus1 1