** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, jessica0 said:

He said to pay Scott Frost $5M. I have been saying that from the start. 

And you also said it's difficult to recruit to Tennessee................six of one, half dozen of the other. Careful not to pat yourself on the back too hard. Anyone can throw out numbers and find someone to agree with them. The key to being right is not beating your chest and letting everyone know you're right. It's staying silent and enjoying every minute of it. 

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Undone said:

^^^^^^That one is just painful to read through in hindsight.

When Mike Riley has a quarterback that is his style of quarterback, he’s generally successful...

I saw that one.  So basically he seems to be saying that Riley has NEVER had his style of QB???

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

I saw that one.  So basically he seems to be saying that Riley has NEVER had his style of QB???

So IOV, do you get to many UCF games to watch Scott coach?  If so what are your general observation on his demeanor on the side lines, is in game adjustments, half time adjustments, play calling skills and his involvement wt players and coaches during the game??

6 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

And you also said it's difficult to recruit to Tennessee................six of one, half dozen of the other. Careful not to pat yourself on the back too hard. Anyone can throw out numbers and find someone to agree with them. The key to being right is not beating your chest and letting everyone know you're right. It's staying silent and enjoying every minute of it. 

I did not use the word difficult. You are using that word to try and push a talking point. I said not easy.