** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

9 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Moos & Frost?

I'd be willing to bet this started before the Moos even took the reigns.

We are a dumpster fire.  Many in the know are saying he wants to come here.  Given his connection the program, it's really not hard for him to unofficially pass along his interest.  It goes both ways.

We'll have this to  page 56 by midnight CST and I believe more than ever this is a done deal.  Frost is our next coach.

• Plus1 1
Just now, gobiggergoredder said:

I'd be willing to bet this started before the Moos even took the reigns.

We are a dumpster fire.  Many in the know are saying he wants to come here.  Given his connection the program, it's really not hard for him to unofficially pass along his interest.  It goes both ways.

We'll have this to  page 56 by midnight CST and I believe more than ever this is a done deal.  Frost is our next coach.

Who is in the know that have said anything publicly? Besides the 2012 OWH interviews, and Aaron Taylor?

28 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Link?

No link because it's against board rules but:

An amazing recruiting class would be one of the few things Mike had left. With Bookie gone and probably everyone else Mike is probably done. With the recruiting class so small, now is probably the best time to make the change anyway.
Had a somewhat connected guy tell me the other day that it’s 99% done. 
I believe the guy who was over two hurdles in the 110’s as I approached my first one my freshman year will be coming home. Not a big proclamation I know but I think wheels have been in motion for awhile.

ecrouch

From a UF board :

Take it for what it’s worth, but a very reliable UF inside information poster on TOS says he has a very close friend that works in the Florida UAA and he has another friend in the UCF UAA. He is reporting pretty much the same as what’s been posted on the UCF board. That Frost is basically a done deal in terms of Frost being a clear #1 on Stricklin’s list and Frost’s reps saying that he is totally in if offered. Just the details to be worked out and time until UCF is done with their regular season before it can be officially announced.