** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

From UCF 247 writer

So here's the latest I have regarding Frost and the Florida opening...

I've spent today gathering some more info. A source told me Florida has zeroed in on Frost as their top target, and boosters have already been in contract with Frost's representatives, gauging his interest in Florida. I was also told Steve Spurrier, who's a consultant for Florida athletics, gave his blessing to Stricklin on Frost as the top choice. Florida is fearful they could lose Frost to Nebraska if that job comes open. They're going after him immediately.

Things could escalate quickly between Florida and Frost. However - if he is offered and accepts the job - I doubt he leaves UCF prior to their potential conference championship game in December

He will either be interested in Florida, or he won't. No need to get your knickers in a bunch worrying about it. (Not you titles, just the messenger, meant for others in knickers)

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

From UCF 247 writer

I've spent today gathering some more info. A source told me Florida has zeroed in on Frost as their top target, and boosters have already been in contract with Frost's representatives, gauging his interest in Florida. I was also told Steve Spurrier, who's a consultant for Florida athletics, gave his blessing to Stricklin on Frost as the top choice. Florida is fearful they could lose Frost to Nebraska if that job comes open. They're going after him immediately.

Things could escalate quickly between Florida and Frost. However - if he is offered and accepts the job - I doubt he leaves UCF prior to their potential conference championship game in December

If Frost wants the Nebraska job and the Moos wants him, this isn't an issue.  They've already done the back channel contact feel out thing.

3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

If only the AD didn't get suspended from the board, then we could just ask him ourselves....

I liked that Moos guy.  He was someone I would listen to since he is doing the hiring.  The whole conduit with sources has been overdone.

8 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

From UCF 247 writer

This is so one sided. It reports everything that FLORIDA is doing but NOTHING that Scott is doing. Florida SHOULD BE FEARFUL. Good grief! Scott would stay at UCF before he would move to the cesspool that is Florida U.  EWWW. Look how they've treated their last coaches. Besides, Scott himself has said that Nebraska is his Dream Job. Until he says he's changed his mind I'm going to believe Scott.

12 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

From UCF 247 writer

Eric crouch just said Frost is coming home. Just saying 

3 hours ago, FTW said:

You guys need to listen carefully... What I know is, Riley is gone after this season. Moos' interviews are little clues for you guys. Does he need to spell it out for you? I can confidently say, not one of you are as close to this situation as I am. You guys have to let Riley finish his career before be retires and stop worrying Scott Frost is going to Florida, or Tennessee or UCLA or any Power 5 school for that matter. You have to be aware and acknowledge, there ARE those of us who ARE close to former players, coaches, and also the current AD that roam this board. 

And we know some things, we just can't spill all the damn beans out to you. All I can say is, the fan base has to chill out those who are pro Scott and those who are anti Riley. There are things happening that many of you don't understand and how the process works.

Yep... hearing same things...Coach Riley will retire (needs to attend to things at home) and things will work out well for both sides...cool it a bit and be patient

1 minute ago, Vizsla1 said:

Yep... hearing same things...Coach Riley will retire (needs to attend to things at home) and things will work out well for both sides...cool it a bit and be patient

Are you guys being serious or just messing with us? Please tell me I cannot take it anymore.

• Plus1 1